second closed alpha

• We will delete characters not accounts
    Access will be randomly selected again

• Let us already play this :D

Still alot of Bugs to fix! Why play again if not all of Bugs that have been reported are fixed and the server(s) are not more stable then before? Have a little patience.. It will be worth it trust me!

Me fail english? That's unpossible!

• Still alot of Bugs to fix! Why play again if not all of Bugs that have been reported are fixed and the server(s) are not more stable then before? Have a little patience.. It will be worth it trust me!

Because we wanna play and cry because there are bugs and crashes

• how do i make an account to be considered for the alpha? do i just use the account i made for the forums? i know its a random pick but do i need to make a seperate account somewhere else or post on a specific board in the forums to have a chance at being picked?

• how do i make an account to be considered for the alpha? do i just use the account i made for the forums? i know its a random pick but do i need to make a seperate account somewhere else or post on a specific board in the forums to have a chance at being picked?

Just go to www.dboglobal.to and register. Verify it via email and whatnot of course. They'll announce when they have sent out the keys to the lucky peeps that got chosen to the email you used to register to the main site. Keep checking here and their FaceBook for new information. It'll be announced soon :thumbup: