Server Freeze / Lag

• I don't have any latency problems at all, and i'm from Portugal. Now, regarding player position, for example in tatami...well that's other question.

Players always jumping arround and stuff, but hey it will be fixed in Open beta, whenever that is...

we all know we are in pre Beta, we know there is stuff to fix ,
    but isn't this the point ?! To REPORT these issues ?!!
    we are not jumping in stuff , how can i fix an issue that i don't know it Exists in the first place .
    * this is not a random problem i gathered 3 persons that have the same issue and focus on ''Started 3 Days ago''.
    that means obviously there is something our job here to Report it to help Daneos Fix it .
    - have a nice day

• Curious as to if this will work and is only a suggestion. Have you tried running the game in compatibility mode? It works fine on my sisters laptop like that.

I read through the first few posts too and i doubt this willdo anything but it's always worth trying. Clear your quest inventory? (not the one opened by pressing "i" the one opened b pressing "J" ) Maybe a bugged quest item could be causing you script problems?

Another thing i would like to mention is that you shouldn't be running much on your computer other than DBOG when you are playing. if i put YouTube on my other screen i start to get about 4 seconds lag from pressing a skill to it starting. see which programs you have open in your task manager and close all ones that you aren't using or need open.

Let me know how it goes, i'm curious now :)

• i don't anything than DBOG.exe + Discord in background .
    cosmo i'm level 66 xD i have no quest / quests items xD.

+ this happens in my Account only :3

Maybe check your update history of graphic-card, soundcard, motherboard, etc. and check the windows update history. Maybe new drivers are the issue.
    If not try to load an backup of your system before the lagging begun.

this happens in my Account only.

• Do you remember what it is you did before you started getting these problems? Sure you didn't get all the way to that high level with the irritating lags?

i don't anything than DBOG.exe + Discord in background .cosmo i'm level 66 xD i have no quest / quests items xD.

+ this happens in my Account only :3
    this happens in my Account only.

• Do you remember what it is you did before you started getting these problems? Sure you didn't get all the way to that high level with the irritating lags?

-no the problem started 23th of November and it was the most lag at the 26th ''event Day'
    idk really whats wrong i have no quests/ quests items at all all i was doing back then Arena/grinding and nothing special.

• Can you upload a video? I can not understand what you mean and why/how it is possible that it happens only on one of your account.

OK, I'll Try to upload a video of this problem when it happens again .
    For the Record this issue Stopped since the Last Maintenance,
    I'm still testing it and I'll let you know if there are any updates on the issue .

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!