Dragon Ball Super - New Series!

• i just finish 9 ep and they fucked it too the animation when character are on 'zoom out' looks like shit, they should use parts/moments from battle of gods movie if these fucking bastards are lazy for make good or at least normal animation, fucking retards... And f uck 1ep about transformation?

If you have nothing to do you can send them mail
    here: https://reg18.smp.ne.jp/regist…c7dc48fbc46a54a5a5b4831f0

like i do:

• I doubt an E-Mail like this(f*ck, retarded, i wish you bankruptcy) will help, but on the other hand.. Maybe it's good if they get some harder mails, that show them what fans really think!
    I stopped watching after episode 4! It's just boring like "battle of goods"(the movie), and has even more filler..
    The best i have seen from the new DB stuff is this South Park parody..

8)

• Muh, have you tried Dragonball Z Abridged? It gives me a good laugh all the time.
    Or if you fancy a different animation type you can look up an episode of The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy called Chicken Ball Z

...........What?
    I heard Episode 9 was made by the same animators from Episode 5, I really hope they don't ruin Episode 10 fight too.

• Actually though episodes 9 animation was actually quite good its just annoying that it was basically the same as Battle of Gods but one thing that was cool was
    *Spoiler Alert*
    Videl's supersaiyan hair bro that was very funny maybe her baby is gonna be a Super Saiyan

• Actually though episodes 9 animation was actually quite good its just annoying that it was basically the same as Battle of Gods but one thing that was cool was
    *Spoiler Alert*
    Videl's supersaiyan hair bro that was very funny maybe her baby is gonna be a Super Saiyan

I think videl has no super saiyan, and this was just aura from others or something like that

• Its impossible that videl is ever going to be super saiyan. Shes a normal human. And if videl could be super saiyan then its totally fucked up. That she is able to fly was already the biggest bullshit.

But with the current drawing they do I can believe they will get retarded idiot ideas and let her be able to become 3rd super saiyan :D :D

Ive filled this https://reg18.smp.ne.jp/regist…c7dc48fbc46a54a5a5b4831f0 out. Lets see if I ever get a reply lol.

• Its impossible that videl is ever going to be super saiyan. Shes a normal human. And if videl could be super saiyan then its totally fucked up. That she is able to fly was already the biggest bullshit.

But with the current drawing they do I can believe they will get retarded idiot ideas and let her be able to become 3rd super saiyan :D :D

Ive filled this https://reg18.smp.ne.jp/regist…c7dc48fbc46a54a5a5b4831f0 out. Lets see if I ever get a reply lol.

Videl was able to fly in dbz gohan teached her and why you say is bullshit? She is human like kurrin and yamcha so... I dont understand you

• Videl was able to fly in dbz gohan teached her and why you say is bullshit? She is human like kurrin and yamcha so... I dont understand you

I never said it was ok that yamcha or other human could fly. They should be like bulma and keep using flying vehicles.
    In dbz they showed whole training progress. It looked like every human with some strength could be able to fly. Even mr satan could fly if someone teach him and thats silly.

EDIT: Well maybe krillin is excuse but he trained all his childhood with goku and got special training by roshi

• No way mr satan can fly apparently he doesn't have enough focus like he has to be able to focus his energy into his feet and stuff soo not everyone that is strong can fly only people who can control the ki can soo yeah good enough for you if not then...

What I'm trying to say is that he may be physically way above average from humans but not mentally or spiritually so if you want to go that far into it because of that Mr satan cant fly that's why in movies and stuff monks can levitate and that is because they strengthened there spiritual and mental part of their body so therefore they can control there Ki and in turn they can fly :)

I wouldn't say Videl flying is BS, she can't fly fast and gohan showed her..so that is ok for me. Yamcha, Kuririn learned to fly after seeing Tien and Chiaozu levitate in Budokai. Tien learned from crane master, so this is fine for me too..

SSJ Videl? Why not? The more SSJ the better - not! Maybe Videl swallowed so much of Gohans :censored: that she is now able to become SSJ? :thumbsup:

• Nah, it will be all like it is Battle of Gods movie.

Still, maybe, do not hate or flame lol, maybe Videl will get SSJ powers from kid in belly. O.O

• It's not impossible for a human to fly, they just need training and a lot of focus, what actually really is bullshit is how fast Videl learned to fly.
    I think Goku needed a near death experience to learn how to fly from desperation (Piccolo's energy blast in the 23º Tenkaichi Budokai).
    The Crane School flying technique was pretty slow, Piccolo himself stated at the start of the Saiyajin Saga that his flying technique was better than Goku's one, that's why he was flying while Goku was riding the Flying Nimbus, so you can say from that, that there are different flying techniques in Dragon Ball, maybe Krillin and Yamcha learned it from another source.
    Gohan most likely taught her Piccolo's flying technique, so that must be why Videl flies faster than, for example, 22º Tenkaichi Budokai Tien.
    How did she learn it so fast? I don't know.

• It's possible that Videl's baby (Pan) is already a SSJ or the baby has SSJ-like ki (or heart) and influenced Videl's ki (or heart) thus changing her hair and eye color. Its also impossible for Videl to be affected by the other SSJs cuz they're ki (or heart) was flowing towards Goku and Videl was at the start of the flow.

Steroids? B*tch please I eat babies, good for the bones!
    bloodlad-kamehameha-o.gif This gif has no relation the quote above.
    :grapeman2:

• It's possible that Videl's baby (Pan) is already a SSJ or the baby has SSJ-like ki (or heart) and influenced Videl's ki (or heart) thus changing her hair and eye color. Its also impossible for Videl to be affected by the other SSJs cuz they're ki (or heart) was flowing towards Goku and Videl was at the start of the flow.

Aww.. come on.. you gotta be kidding.. :pinch:
    Pan can't go SSJ she is only 25% Saiajin.. Yes i know humans in DBO can go SSJ with only 0,01 % Saiajin blood :rolleyes: , but lets not start this discussion here..

• Aww.. come on.. you gotta be kidding.. :pinch:
    Pan can't go SSJ she is only 25% Saiajin.. Yes i know humans in DBO can go SSJ with only 0,01 % Saiajin blood :rolleyes: , but lets not start this discussion here..

You're going off of GT logic, thus that info is non-canon

Steroids? B*tch please I eat babies, good for the bones!
    bloodlad-kamehameha-o.gif This gif has no relation the quote above.
    :grapeman2:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!