Movement Speed Inquiry

• I remember a while ago someone mentioned being able to get a chest piece from South Porunga Rocks from a quest that is currently not available as the ones before it in a chain are bugged.

But it's a one off quest reward.

That's right. The 15% movement speed shirt mentioned in this thread. But Daneos says it can't be a server error, and now that the quest chain's fixed, it's nowhere to be seen, still "replaced" by that 15 DEX shirt. But it definitely did exist at some point, and I like to think it still does.

Anyway, to answer your question, I hear 26% is the cap on lvl 70 crafted boots. So far I've only seen 21% at it's max, though.

And I don't think there ever was a cap introduced. So the Maximum theoretical speed achieveable ingame should be for Swordsmasters:

35% (Speed up) + 30% (SSJ) + 30% (Major Speed Up) + 25% (Gogo Mask) + 20% (Kami's Blitz) + 26% (Speed boots) + 15% (Speed Shirt) + 20% (Speed Potion buff) + 11% (speedup effect on dogi)

That's 212% ! And I might be missing out on a few small speedups from stuff like titles. Have fun striving to be Sonic! :P

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!