+ 15 uograde

• Be full +15 doesn't make you a better player. I am a veteran player from TW, I know every inch of the map as my own hand, I did the quest from 1 to 70, all of them, atleast 6 or 7 times. This guys, they can look so pro, but they just exploit and expose the bugs of the game, unintentionally helping to find it, and getting them FIXED. On final version, they wont be able to do this again, and then, without bugs, who will be the real pro?

Have fun with the game, explore it, try all the stuff, classes, etc, and help the developers to finish it. That's the purpose of pre-open beta.

If they want to be +15 and sit on platform 24/7, looking each others and talking who is better, that's their problem.

This is DBO, the greatest MMO of all times for me, full of content. Not a single PVP game, limited to a PVP square.

Remember, ALL OF THIS WILL BE WIPED. Now have fun, and see u ingame ;)

• I donnu about you, but we'd see probably more +15 if the lvl 70 coupons worked so... Everyone will have Purple Charge Color and I can buy the 27% Crit Damage Axe and get it to +15 just like that!

Here's where the game should STAND. The White Stones should be removed from the game, and be replaced with a stone that you can get by farming rather than buying. These stones do not protect your items, but they increase your success rate by x%.
    Maybe just like Blue Stones +1 and Green Stones +3, these stones can add success rate by 10% and the rare ones add 30% success rate. Most RPG games or MMOs for that matter have some item of that form!

Some MMOs have scrolls, some have stones, some have books, and some have special items with weirder names!

Anyways, I know it's not a pro solution for the issue, but it will casually make the game much more worth it to play... ALSO, items don't Break and fall into dust like they used to!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!