CC Dungeon Floor 55

• Can anyone tell me if the boss in the floor 55 its bugged,.. seem never stop spaming super... or just is thats strong...

Is suppose to be like that, but is kinda bugged for now. So is too weak.

Burn doesn't do any damage (it only does 1dmg per sec) and also it seems like it doesn't stack. You only get 1 burn debuff, you're suppose to have plenty debuffs consuming your life if those Super keep spawning, if you don't kill them fast (as we kill them on my video below) you will end up with like 20 debuffs and die.

Like to my video:

CC Battle - 55 Floor Boss

There are also some others bugs regarding CC Battle that I trust @Daneos is working on it, like:

- Those Ghost floors, Ghosts are suppose to run away from you, I remember it was a pain in the a$$ to kill them.
    - Bombs doesn't work (eg: 50 Floor boss, if you go into the "poison" area, bombs start to appear and blow up but you don't take any dmg)
    - Saibamans blowing up without hurting you
    - Those "Kill the Super" floors, Super spawns but mobs doesn't. See first floor: Kill the Super's floor

I'm sure there are some other bugs, but you get the point, and is a work in progress for now so is fine.

Bonus:

- Consecutive Disks are not suppose to affect Bosses as you can see on those videos. In DBOG they do.

• SHHHHH!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!