Lvl 33 Stones??

• Going from 1-30 is an easy task that can take under 10 hours if you are diligent (yes, solo questing). If you find 10-30 "boring" then I would suggest you quit before things get REALLY tedious (30-70 will normally take upwards of 50x the amount of time 1-30 does; and don't even get me started on the torture sessions lvl 47-55 and 65-70 are).

The lvl up 33 item was extremely overpriced for what little it accomplished in Dbo TW. Only ppl who bought it were either misguided or EXTREMELY lazy.

• I don't find lvls 1-40 to be boring. Most new people are so excited for their super forms and DB hunting that their time passes by. And veteran players take these levels as a walk in the park. The worse levels in my opinion are 51-54 (when you can't really "spam" UD3 and get much out of it), and then if you mess up and end up doing the Blue Namek quests too early (55-58) you'll have a horrible time around lvls 65-70.

What's the fun in wasting the easiest and probably the most enjoyable part of the gaming experience? (Some might say reaching that level 70 is the best part of their experience, but still, you get the point)

• Yeah I understand. Ig sometimes you just get jealous seeing so many lvl 70s and wanna race there lol I really like PVP btw is there any way to buy zeni? I know you can buy cash points but is there a way for zeni? I need it

you can always buy cash points, use the cash points to buy whitestones, and then sell the whitestones for huge Zeni profit
    And Unlike dogis, these things sell quick!

• What's the fun in wasting the easiest and probably the most enjoyable part of the gaming experience?

^Totally agree with this. Especially if you are Human as the human start zone is utterly beautiful imho. There honestly isn't any reason to "rush" to lvl cap. First time players are best off taking their time instead of testing their patience trying to get to 70 asap. Lvls 35 - 45 in particular are extremely enjoyable if you intend to level up in a leisurely fashion ^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!