Finally found someone who can actually play the damn game

• Quick question: are these matches just done in platform and duels or do you go Rank? I consider Rank to be the only way to actually prove your skill since Duels let you set up the match in your favor and platform is...platform.

All my serious matches are done in duels. I usually fly a full party of people over to this amazingly lagless area I found in Yahoi East and we all duke it out for a good half hour ^^

Ranked isn't exactly fair when using a Karma Majin. All I need to do is dash in, Shout, and Skill Lock before they can even use their buffs. I like to give the opponent opportunity to properly buff themselves, as well as charge RP. For classes like Crane Hermit, charged RP is essential in 1v1.

• All my serious matches are done in duels. I usually fly a full party of people over to this amazingly lagless area I found in Yahoi East and we all duke it out for a good half hour ^^
    Ranked isn't exactly fair when using a Karma Majin. All I need to do is dash in, Shout, and Skill Lock before they can even use their buffs. I like to give the opponent opportunity to properly buff themselves, as well as charge RP. For classes like Crane Hermit, charged RP is essential in 1v1.

Ranked is LESS in your favor than duels, since Shout is literally the most instant skill in the game, no other skill ranges to it except SK,s Violent Slice, but that takes a second Cast...hmmm!

You don't need to "dash in", and if someone is going against a Karma, they should really know when a Karma is going to use a Shout!
    (In most cases....and apparently yours...it's at the moment you start the match....)

Crane will have no chance in winning anyways putting in the fact that:
    1- Their Sleep doesn't work properly.
    2- Gut Buster needs a serious reword back to the way it used to be.
    3- The fact that "Master Fan Out" right now fails more than it succeeds to KD you.

• Ranked is LESS in your favor than duels, since Shout is literally the most instant skill in the game, no other skill ranges to it except SK,s Violent Slice, but that takes a second Cast...hmmm!

^How is it LESS in my favor if Shout is "literally the most instant skill in the game, no other skill ranges it"? o.0

Also, I totally agree in regard to Cranes. Poor guys can't even stack DoTs for f/ucks sake. I used to main crane in TW so I am very sympathetic xD

• It's less in your favor because you wouldn't have the FOC buff. ATM, it's pretty much essential to hitting SMs, SKs, and Ultimates (Ultis especially!)
    In Ranked, people can easily bait your Shout out and kill you from that mistake. In duels, it's really all about who gives the Challenge and who was clicking the button first, but even if THEY click it before you, Shout still has a massive chance in giving you the win!

• It kind of would, with a messed up calculation :(

Having that extra 46 FOC is HUGE in terms of gameplay. That's (I assume with the FOC calculation) 23 Successrate. Don't know if Success and Resistance now work in %s or just utter CHANCE.

If it's %, 46 FOC is HUGELY important!

If it's utter CHANCE, there is literally no way for Karmas to actually land anything!

So, I am almost certain it works in way of %, which makes Karma able to land things!

Also, look at it this way!
    you have 27 FOC Jacket and Pants, 46 FOC is like adding another 28 FOC glove and another free 18 FOC, let's just say that it makes all pieces of armor you are wearing atm (including the glove) legendary + you'll still have leftovers! (I think around 5 or something FOC)

• I remember buying a pair of 28 FOC gloves from BlazingBarrager awhile back and it didn't seem to do much for landing hits against mobs in papaya. Of course I have heard those mobs have crazy dodge rate or something lol. So many bugs that need to be addressed -.-

I would imagine a Karma with anybody in 5v5 pvp would be OP as f/uck just due to the potential of a skill like Ultimate Playful Doll.

• Over a plasma majin yea okay

I wouldn't recommend Plasma majin in this game in general to be honest.
    The buffs they can give are truly beneficial, but they are in no way able to replace a class like Karma, who can instantly shout the LOWEST DEX Target and Playful Doll the entire team before they can move.

Those who are able to move should run for their lives as they can do 100% nothing as they get gang banged by 4 members of a party.
    Only 1 person CAN escapes, 2 at most (Because they field is overtaken by the Playful Doll if you land it on the right target, regularly 0 escapes is the normal thing that happens)

If the battle runs on, they can drag out the fight unlike any other class.

With Plasma working like they do now, there is no way for them to be able to TAKE action :(

• I would take a plasma over karma for guarantee first aoe stun. But yeah either could work. A lot of factors to consider though

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!