<Solved>Creating the application is failed.Error Code 0...already searched forum and did everything! still dont work...

• Damn this is a brain teaser if i ever did have one...

So we've established that it's nothing to do with the DBOG files themselves since you're using a copy of the folder from your brothers PC?

Is it possible to check which core windows updates you both have installed as well as drivers for your motherboards and such?

Your brothers laptop has something that your computer doesn't and it seems to be important :D

• i can try to get all information over dxdiag and stuff. and i know he didnt ever updated his windows once since he installed it on his PC im just checking the drivers and that over amd catalyst and it seems like the driverscan over windows devicemanager dindt provide me with the right information... so i think, no i hope we got it solved now as amd is installing some stuff now (did this before but i think something dindt quiete worked out before) ill keep u updated and will text back after catalyst did his stuff and after i tried starting the game

• Sounds good to me.

I'm seriously confused as to what your computer could need to play an outdated MMO :D

Must be something of importance even if it looks like it's useless up front?

i can try to get all information over dxdiag and stuff. and i know he didnt ever updated his windows once since he installed it on his PC im just checking the drivers and that over amd catalyst and it seems like the driverscan over windows devicemanager dindt provide me with the right information... so i think, no i hope we got it solved now as amd is installing some stuff now (did this before but i think something dindt quiete worked out before) ill keep u updated and will text back after catalyst did his stuff and after i tried starting the game

• i swear to god! never trust these autoinstallers!
    got it solved now! thanks loads! the problem was an outdated driver software! the installer i used before seemed to just take the piss and install the oldest fatass version of the driver-.- @Cosmo best support ive gotten from anybody from any forum ever! thank u loads again!
    if there is an problem like this again just send them to this page for a driver update :D http://support.amd.com/en-us/k…-Series-Drivers.aspx#win7 (if the link isnt allowed i will delete as u say)
    best man thumbs up :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    ps. csgo worked doe?! xD

• i dont got it running... i installed direcX11 java adobe (i know java and adobe is more for html stuff but atleast i tried it xD ) and nothing happend... so let me list up:

• Starting as Administrator FAIL
    • Running diff. Compatibility modes FAIL
    • Re-Installing/downloading FAIL
    • Activating the NET.Framework3.5.1/Also tried ver.4.6 FAIL
    • Moving to C: drive and other locations FAIL
    • Set Permission to Firewall/ deactivating Firewall FAIL
    • trying to hit my PC with a NUKE and hope it will survive FAIL
    • Burning down the whole Place^^ FAIL
    • Starting my brothers PC and starting the game there Runs perfectly but makes me angry/cant play if hes playing^^

So i tried everything i can imagine now and come to the conclusion the game doesnt like me anymore...

Hey @SOUROV try all these things not burning down the place and that but the other ones, and if that doesnt work try to update all your drivers and stuff like that. that worked for me ;)
    ps.
    if u dont know how to do all these things netframework is explained earlyer on in the thread by @Cosmo so as setting permission to the firewall. if there is anything else needed just ask here and ill respond any time soon ;)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!