How do I speak directly with staff without anyone seeing?

• I discovered something very bad in the game, I need to report adm so nobody sees what I'm going to talk about, I discovered a high rating bug, I did not take advantage of it, I just want the team to see before anyone else finds out and use it for their own benefit

Descobri algo Muito ruim não Jogo, Preciso reportar adm para quê ninguem Veja O Que Irei Falar, descobri hum bug de Classificação alta, Não Me aproveitei fazer MESMO, Só Quero Que Equipe Veja Antes Que alguem Mais descubra e usar pra beneficio PRÓPRIO.

• If you write a thread in the "Player Report" section once you submit it is locked and only the users with the status of Moderator or higher can access it to see what is said.

Or you can send a private message to one directly by going to their profile and clicking the start conversation button on the right hand side of the screen.

I would not suggest PM'ing Daneos directly as many many people spam him with reports and other things that it might be unlikely that he does not get to you in time. I would suggest to report to @arubaru Since he is a direct link to Daneos as the Community Manager.

In regards to the video you wish to send you can upload it to you tube but make it private to everyone but those you send the link to. And then send that link to Aru.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!