What is the actual status of server?

• As the title say: What is the actual status of server? Is this open beta/test server or maybe final version?
    If this is beta/test then will be there character wipe? when we will hit the final relase? How stable the server is and what is its condition?

I checked few threads in forum, like:
    ~Finally found someone who can actually play the damn game
    ~So many pussies at pvp platform
    and i feel really bad about the server and i wonder if old players from dbo playing here, because this what i see here is group of faking sad morons who looking for some attention, really.
    High ego ≠ High iq

• It's called Pre-Open beta.

Which in short means it is an Alpha stage server. It was opened up to the users so that we can find and report bugs (most people just play the game but some of us look out for things to help forward the progress of the server)

All character data will be removed / deleted/ wiped when the game has all functions and aspects working and more or less every bug has been removed.

There is also no such thing as a release date as coding is tricky and bugs appear here there and everywhere. Also should a date be posted and something gets in the way of it there will be an uproar. To be perfectly honest. We are lucky we even get to play during development as that was not going to be the case at the start of the project.

This is so that anyone that abused any bugs to gain an advantage, and permanent damages and more will be removed and everything can start fresh in a nicely working game.

The last few points you made seem to be a bit harsh but they're opinions so i can't say much :D If you don't like people at the Plat ignore them X it's what i do since spending your game time there seems like an awful bore to me. i much prefer helping others and doing dungeons and such.

I played in HK and TW so i'm an old player from retail :)

• I could hazard a guess but with each new update there is the possibility of something bugging and becoming non functional.

when i started in august we had no masterclass, no TLQ no TMQ no UD and no BID.

Now we have Dragobnal hunts, Pet skills working, All of the above mentioned things are working but only BID1 so far.

There is no Budokai yet but it's being worked on. Scramble isn't functional yet but still in the works too.

There's a lot ready but a lot to do still.

• Running the launcher checks for updates automatically. you can also ask it to patch check bu clicking the "patch check" button in the bottom left of the launcher.

if you're getting an authentication error try running it as administrator and making sure you have it whitelisted on your antivirus and windows firewall.

Where can I download the updates ??? PLEASE URGENT can't log in the game ! It says : Failed Authentification Server ! Please Try a few minutes later please helppppppppppppppppp !

• All PvP and PvE at this point means nothing, because there are still bugs, skills or attributes not working correctly. But you know people, when they're weak and defeat or achieve something even tho the playground isn't complete, they like to brag.

The bigger they are (mouth), the harder they fall.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!