<Solved>Game Freezing in Short Intervals

• I am not completely sure if it has to do with me, my PC or the game, but even when I lower the game's settings to the lowest amount it just...how to put it...the game freezes for like 1-2 seconds and then goes back to normal, which truly gets me in troubles sometimes because when I find out I'm already dead because some enemy that moved during those seconds had killed me. It's probably that my PC has settings that are not fitting for the game or something, but I'm honestly curious about it and would like to see if the issue is just with me just so I can see if I can change the pieces of my computer

• Its not just you. It happens to me as well. It use to happen to Dane as well so we concluded, for us, it was windows 10 so he went back to Windows 7 and problen solved. You can try all forms of compatability to see if it works for you since DBO is an older game, it doesnt take much to run it. If it persists, try it on another computer with a different OS etc

• I can confirm it seeming to be a windows 10 problem too. It happens when my sister plays the game on her win 10 laptop but hasn't happened to me or her at all on the win7 desktop PC

It might be worth mentioning that i don't even have an antivirus on any of my computers so i don't think it can be that. just to be sure do you have it white-listed? it's much safer than turning it off completely and has the same effect.

Its not just you. It happens to me as well. It use to happen to Dane as well so we concluded, for us, it was windows 10 so he went back to Windows 7 and problen solved. You can try all forms of compatability to see if it works for you since DBO is an older game, it doesnt take much to run it. If it persists, try it on another computer with a different OS etc

• Most likely ping.

Since the server is German, if you're in Asia or the Americas, you find this a VERY COMMON issue.

My internet is actually pretty good, but still get the issue because I live in the U.S.

If you're in Europe, I'd recommend restarting the PC, most people I know don't shutdown/restart for very extensive times, which spark such problems due to the Heating of their computers.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!