Yo :V (Why did i do this... TRIGGERED)

• Yo DBO FANS :V
    welcome to world of DBO MMORPG where we all hit max level and become a dick in pvp arena or rank cause of rages :V
    Anyways

Known As: KamiRamin
    Gender: ehm up to what you guess about me i dont really care anyways... (soo far i still got no clue players of my gender lel even on discord most of them knows..)
    Hobbies: IRL Friends - Gaming and YOUTUBE YA KNOW IT
    Job: I am currently searching for new job so say future job hotel :V cause thats what i searched for last months til now :V and yeah its hard to get a job here in Norway ...
    Live with my parents for now til i get better job with good payment :V
    New player?: no just old dbo tw server 1 player here :V
    Hangout Spots: Kokkara Village or Korin Village PVP Arena 24-7
    I'm a chill person wanna have fun call me :V

Current ingame goal: Get all 8 classes to max lvl and give perfect gear and such to 5 of those 8 classes xD CAUSE NO LIFE CAUSE I DIDNT DO THIS IN OLD DBO...

Contact me:
    Discord Name: KamiRamin#7768 (before you add me make sure to tell me your name so i might be able to figure out who this person is hehe) (dont wanna add me? fine its kk :V)
    Youtube: KamiRamin (be gentle and subscribe to me i need ya support)
    Steam: ҜΔΜƗŘΔΜƗŇ

OBS: I usually dosent check the forum soo much but i will if i can get myself into to it but if i dont check well then i'm fuckd :V anyways NICE TO MEET YA NEWBIES :V Show the world out there that DBO Is BACK BUT THIS TIME ITS DBOG IN BLACK VERSION :V since then white version died ya know :P

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!