<Community Thread> Let's talk... Events! (And some other topics)

• Since I'm getting really excited about the events that are a big step for the game , I decided to participate to suggesting some other events , with the hope that you'll like my ideas and make a vote !

Events Suggestions :
    Event #1: The Great Saiyaman Day ! (1 Day per month)
    Prize: Great Saiyaman Helmet
    SaiyanMan.jpg
    Since Great Saiyaman helps people in the original Manga/Anime , for this event , you will have to help the players in difficulties for some quests or for UD1 (Normal/Hard). There will be a total of 10 players that will be chosen by myself, the first HELPER who will have the biggest number of helped players within 1 hour 30mins will get the Great Saiyaman Helmet ! However, to keep things fair, there will be a few rules:

• Only level 31 to level 59 players (Majins/Namek/Human) can participate , since the level 60+ can get enough zenis from the TMQ7 items to buy dogis.
    • If one of the 10 chosen players will be helped by a participant , the other participants can't help him and so on with the others.
    • Participants may only win a single prize from this event.
    • You have to send a Party request before any other participant to the person that needs help.
    • You can only help 1 person per party.

Event #2: EXP Boost Event !

I've noticed that alot of players get bored from doing quests since it's repetitive sometimes (killing mobs etc) and go and chill in some areas of the game or go for UDs or TMQs. Some of them can quit the game by saying that's it boring. I suggest to make a new event that will surely be appreciated by all of the players ! : EXP Boost Event.
    Duration of the event : During the morning XP will be increased by x1.5 (EUROPE's morning) , at night it will be increased by x2 (EUROPE's night) so people will play during the whole day and not during a small 3-4 hours.
    Note : EXP got from the quests won't be affected. Only EXP from killing mobs will be increased by x1.5 or x2 depending on the time.

Perfection is not attainable, but if you chase perfection you can catch excellence :thumbup::thumbup:

dragon-ball-super-039-kaio-ken-ssb.gif?w=636

11_small.png Fighter - RednakZ

• What if you mix the tow events like the players 60+ who help get 100% exp boost but you have to increase the number of winners !! ^^ and i just wanted to tell you that i really appreciate the 2nd event men !! it is really cool idea

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!