Martial Artist/Spiritualist without Adult?!?

  • Yeah, you only get flying if you do the masterclass quest. If you choose to pay some money (Cash) you can buy the flight skill.

    To be honest, if you really want to conserve money, I'd suggest you choose the class and just buy a kidclock to stay small!

    If you want to get subclass later, level 70 wouldn't really be the wisest choice to when you want to choose your second class (Especially if you were a spiritualist). Still if you do want it, get the flight skill and you'd be fine!