Zgirls, the annoying ad

• Earlier today I went to the crapper to do my usual morning business (not that you sick bastards '-') and in every single video (it was a 1-2 minute video so I saw a ton of them, got distracted after a while too) there was an a ad for this game.

maxresdefault.jpg

Apparently it's called zgirls.
    I don't exactly know what's it about because the ad was mostly about bouncy tits ._.

Take this thread however you want xD I just created IT because I wanted to know if anyone else is also seeing this ad a fuck ton of times '-'

• Why the hell do you browse the internet while taking a shit? That is both disgusting and unsanitary. Using electronics in the bathroom is just wrong period, unless you count a blowdryer lol.

Secondly, that game is clearly a shallow cash grab to try and exploit men who don't have much going on in the sexual department. It simultaneously insults these individuals while trying to lure them in, quite disgraceful.

• As someone who actually plays this game. yes it's a cash grab and the dev support is awful. but for the genre it is in, the visuals are so much better than ff15(mobile) or evony. The game gets an initial bad wrap because there are bouncy tits everywhere but the gameplay is the most strategical and easy to adapt to for those looking for something to invest their time in.

The only other downside is the player base that is attracted because of these disgusting ads so if you decide to take a look, avoid the chat because it's full of weaboo's and children.

(I have never seen so many 40yo men posing as 13yo girls in my life)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!