About blocked account problem

• 呃,A few days ago the title of action, a lot of email account, I think this is a stick and killed a lot of people, a lot of people are innocent, very helpless, feel unfair, the use of BUG resulted in the game imbalance should be punished, and hope to those innocent VPN used ordinary game player a chance to give them a closed account appeal opportunity, no matter how much money they recharge, is to have a love of seven dragon heart, please don't treat :D

• @TheProdige
    You know damn well that while the vast majority of players who were banned did indeed cheat and exploit the game. But there are a few who have been caught up that didn't. It's their own fault for sharing IPs and VPN and have to live with the consequences but stop treating everyone who was banned like scum. We're supposed to promote a healthy and friendly community.

@gxd7758258

You were either using 3rd party software to cheat/hack or exploit the game or you were using the same IP or VPN as someone who did.

To avoid future bans you need to not abuse the system OR use your own IP or VPN so that you can't get into trouble for what others do too.

If you have any further questions please use the ticket system or PM a Moderator. The forums isn't a place to appeal for bans and staff decisions.

• OMG i'am A DUMB OMG i wanted to say go make a ticket pffff i'am so sorry @gxd7758258 i 'am sorry men

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!