About Debinds machine

• Hi community i hope you guys are doing well !
    as most of you here already know that there iis a debind machine this machin can work with coins that you buy from cash shop this machine can debind an item wich is binded
    this machine can make z32 brown boxes and skills brown books tradabal again we all know that peopole get scamed almost evrey day dewtoo buying CP ( and i think that with this solution scams would decrease and upgraded stuff would bee sold for Zenie again ) beaucause know the upgraded stuff is only sold with CP and who knows it may decrease the greed in the game hope you guys agree with mee and like this idea

the dark part of this idea peopole would bee able to sell those cc coins -_- again

• It will be fixed in due time. you and everyone else needs to stop worrying about the economy so much. There are still base functions of the game not yet 100% that are waaay more important than the fact that you can't buy a +15 item from someone or something.

If you have an issue with trading cash shop items of CP then record conversations and transactions with people so that if they do scam you then they are forced to give it back. Or better yet do not partake at all.

Rest assured. It will work. As with everything else. But there are more important things to do first.

• It will be fixed in due time. you and everyone else needs to stop worrying about the economy so much. There are still base functions of the game not yet 100% that are waaay more important than the fact that you can't buy a +15 item from someone or something.

If you have an issue with trading cash shop items of CP then record conversations and transactions with people so that if they do scam you then they are forced to give it back. Or better yet do not partake at all.

Rest assured. It will work. As with everything else. But there are more important things to do first.

i know that we are here as tester and all data would bee wipe but men bouth of us know that if the economie rise the game will bee boring and peopole would rage quit in current meta of the game to bee " a player who isn't that bad " you have to cp or to farm like a mad men

• To be honest, I don't find the idea of Tradable CC coins THAT bad.
    It might slightly help some people to be fully honest. Some people, or most the people, that I know do CCBD these days just for fun, they crafted everything they wanted and now just have like 30-50 Battle Coins in their inventory. Selling them would help them make money while having fun, but it can also help those in need of Coins.
    Of coarse this has the backfire of slightly ruining the economy, which is possible, but to be honest, the economy isn't gonna get better if you don't give them either!

I guess we just have to wait and see :)

• To be honest, I don't find the idea of Tradable CC coins THAT bad.
    It might slightly help some people to be fully honest. Some people, or most the people, that I know do CCBD these days just for fun, they crafted everything they wanted and now just have like 30-50 Battle Coins in their inventory. Selling them would help them make money while having fun, but it can also help those in need of Coins.
    Of coarse this has the backfire of slightly ruining the economy, which is possible, but to be honest, the economy isn't gonna get better if you don't give them either!

I guess we just have to wait and see :)

it is a bit out topic don't you think ? i was talking mainly about debind machine not about cc coins pleas give mee you'r oppinion about debind machine i'am innterested to know ^^ !! Btw mee too i don't see why we can't sold them same forr alpha cercuit ^^

• it is a bit out topic don't you think ? i was talking mainly about debind machine not about cc coins pleas give mee you'r oppinion about debind machine i'am innterested to know ^^ !! Btw mee too i don't see why we can't sold them same forr alpha cercuit ^^

Sorry, I kinda focused on the last sentence rather than the whole post. (Technically not off topic)

It probably wont lower the Scam rates to be honest, people getting scammed on the daily and I don't see much of why those unbind coins can help, since most cashers even back in the day just sent the items rather than Unbind them.

I do slightly agree with the point of it "lowering greed" but it wont be to a large extent, We'll just hope for the best

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!