Cash Points Question

• Any and all cash points you donate for will be given back to you in full no matter if you spend them or not in Pre-Open Beta.

For example if you donate for a total of 500 and spend 500 you will get 500 in Open Beta. If you donate for 500 but only spend 300 you will still only get 500 in Open Beta.

Hi, i have a Question ?(
    The Cash Points in open beta will return in account, or pipiload cards will be renoveds?

• So I have a question related to this...
    What about people who buy CP with zeni (and I'm not sure if this is allowed at all)?
    These people won't have their CP returned to them when it's open beta right?

I also heard a rumor that all dogis we own will be transferred to us from pre-open beta to open beta. Is this true?
    I really want to know about this because I didn't spend any cash buying dogis but I have saved up enough zeni to buy a few dogis...
    If I can't transfer them when it's open beta, I will start from 0...
    Players like me might have to start from 0 as well...which seems quite unfair...

Thank for any advice
    Sincerely

• 2a68a6c533bf419d901a02775f754168.pngThe Box is the statement you need to know because that's what you asked for.
    The statement with the arrow is not to be confused with that, because it clearly states that "trading" for cash points is on you. If you get scammed, there isn't much they can do about it, SO BE CAREFUL

• So I have a question related to this...
    What about people who buy CP with zeni (and I'm not sure if this is allowed at all)?
    These people won't have their CP returned to them when it's open beta right?

The people who sold the cash points will get the cash points back. The people who bought the cash points with zenni will not get anything back.

So as for an example:

Pre Open beta:

• Tempest buys 500 cash points in pre open beta
    • My friend MajinVegeta wants to trade me 500 million zenni for the 500 cash points I buy
    • I agree to the trade

Open Beta:

• Since Tempest is the person who originally bought the 500 cash points, he will get the 500 cash points refunded to his account and will be able to use them how ever he chooses to in open beta
    • Majin Vegeta will not be refunded anything. He will not be refunded the zenni or the cash points he bought off Tempest in pre open beta.

I also heard a rumor that all dogis we own will be transferred to us from pre-open beta to open beta. Is this true?
    I really want to know about this because I didn't spend any cash buying dogis but I have saved up enough zeni to buy a few dogis...
    If I can't transfer them when it's open beta, I will start from 0...
    Players like me might have to start from 0 as well...which seems quite unfair...

This rumor currently is false and is incorrect, unless daneos changes his mind. But at the moment once the server gets wiped, that means all in game items, zenni, characters, weapons, amour and other content players own will be DELETED. The only thing that will be refunded is cash points and that will be refunded to the original players who bought the cash points (see example above).

The only way for a dogi to be refunded from pre open beta to open beta is if you bought cash points, and then used them to buy a dogi. For example:

Pre open beta:

• Tempest buys 500 cash points
    • He then uses those 500 cash points to buy goku and trunks dogi off the cash shop

- Server gets wiped, Tempest loses all of his dogis, characters, items etc

Open Beta:

• Tempest gets refunded the 500 cash points he bought in pre open beta
    • He then spends those 500 cash points to buy a goku and trunks dogi

So in that sense your dogis will be refunded if you choose to purchase them again.

I hope this clears up any confusion you may have had.

• lol you cant hand them the cp.

If you sold them the cp.. Right now its in form of codes... Which meana they were the ones who technically bought the cp rather than use your cp that you bought already.

If that somehow works without recieving it back... Then you wont find so using only cp as a currency

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!