Lagg lease Help!!

• My game keeps lagging and disconnecting like there is no tomorrow. I've done everything to try and fix it but nothing is working. Its not my internet connection I have downloaded different game boosters and PC cleaners to try and clear space on my laptop but they didn't help at all. I have always had lag spikes on this game before I reinstalled they were always 1-3 seconds but the ones I'm having now are longer than 10 seconds and so frequent. I need help figuring out and fixing this lag problem please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S Also whenever I lag while I'm flying the game does something that makes all the mobs and NCP disappears and even though I stop flying the game still registers it as I'm still flying and I have to re-log and when I come back my character is halfway across the map and I end up having to walk all the way back in fear of it all happening again

• My game keeps lagging and disconnecting like there is no tomorrow. I've done everything to try and fix it but nothing is working. Its not my internet connection I have downloaded different game boosters and PC cleaners to try and clear space on my laptop but they didn't help at all. I have always had lag spikes on this game before I reinstalled they were always 1-3 seconds but the ones I'm having now are longer than 10 seconds and so frequent. I need help figuring out and fixing this lag problem please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S Also whenever I lag while I'm flying the game does something that makes all the mobs and NCP disappears and even though I stop flying the game still registers it as I'm still flying and I have to re-log and when I come back my character is halfway across the map and I end up having to walk all the way back in fear of it all happening again

well a lot of people are using 3rd party software and crashing the severs. a lot of previously banned players are allowed to return to dbo since their temp bann is up.

theres also a possibility that you didn't white list dbog and files with your antivirus, this may be why the sever has connection issues with u but if its whitelisted then read above, sever stability has been rocky for a few hours no channels are currently up

• well a lot of people are using 3rd party software and crashing the severs. a lot of previously banned players are allowed to return to dbo since their temp bann is up.
    theres also a possibility that you didn't white list dbog and files with your antivirus, this may be why the sever has connection issues with u but if its whitelisted then read above, sever stability has been rocky for a few hours no channels are currently up

I've already checked with my antivirus and thats not the problem. I suppose it can be because of people overloading the server or whatever but I play with friends and they hardly have lag themselves so idk

• I've seen some people are using a program that increases their ping and it lets them play with less lag.

I've already checked with my antivirus and thats not the problem. I suppose it can be because of people overloading the server or whatever but I play with friends and they hardly have lag themselves so idk

• Which windows are you using or a better question, is your laptop a Mac? If you are using windows 10, it may cause troubles while playing.
    Also please tell us your update and download speed (speed test.net no need to post screen shots). It could be that your own provider is having troubles (happened to me a lot, so it can be it).

• Which windows are you using or a better question, is your laptop a Mac? If you are using windows 10, it may cause troubles while playing.
    Also please tell us your update and download speed (speed test.net no need to post screen shots). It could be that your own provider is having troubles (happened to me a lot, so it can be it).

Well, according to that site my Ping is 18ms and my Download speed is 23.06. My laptop is not a Mac but I am currently using Windows 10

• Well, according to that site my Ping is 18ms and my Download speed is 23.06. My laptop is not a Mac but I am currently using Windows 10

DBO seems to be having a lot of troubles playing on windows 10, as it is an old game, it may cause lags and frame rates drops. I've seen people with really great pcs struggle with 30-40 fps in this game.
    Could you also tell us if you live in Europe or somewhere far away? I think the server is at Germany (may be wrong) and could be one of the reasons why you're lagging.

• DBO seems to be having a lot of troubles playing on windows 10, as it is an old game, it may cause lags and frame rates drops. I've seen people with really great pcs struggle with 30-40 fps in this game.Could you also tell us if you live in Europe or somewhere far away? I think the server is at Germany (may be wrong) and could be one of the reasons why you're lagging.

I do live in the US. The thing that I don't understand is that it was working fine at first I mean it was still laggy but no where near the amount it is now. It started after I got a update for the launcher and for some reason my game became heavily zoomed in and I couldn't fix the problem right away so I uninstalled then reinstalled eventually fixing the problem but ever since its been nothing but lag city

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!