About ''BIND'' items

• So i suggest
    a new NPC with the option to remove ''bind''
    and that NPC cost like 500kk to use.
    and only lv 50 + can use

So you pay ONE TIME just ONE TIME
    and you can remove all bind of your itens.

BY THE WAY
    you can't use that npc in other characters or account

'-' so with that new awesome NPC
    you can remove bind
    and you don't destroy the economy o/

• I suggest that only the items that come in the Gift box should have binds. The rest, should be unbinded, for example, the clothes and accessories of CC. If I get the 16CD earrings, but before I had the 10CD earrings, I should be able to sell the 10CD earrings in the auction house or at least at the personal shop. I didn't get them for free, I should be able to sell them to anyone who needs them, not to just... delete them, because there isn't anything else you can do with them.

• I suggest that only the items that come in the Gift box should have binds. The rest, should be unbinded, for example, the clothes and accessories of CC. If I get the 16CD earrings, but before I had the 10CD earrings, I should be able to sell the 10CD earrings in the auction house or at least at the personal shop. I didn't get them for free, I should be able to sell them to anyone who needs them, not to just... delete them, because there isn't anything else you can do with them.

I Agree

• Yeah but i have 15 popo stone rings lv 70
    40 EP/LP Pots and 3 golden bag
    my friend really need this items

i can't help... because it's impossible trade this items

you exploited a bug (trading gift box of lvl 1 chars to 1 account) to get those popo rings lolz (that's fine thou pretty much everyone around at the time did do this) in the final product you will have a chance to get 1 popo ring that's all

40 ep/lp pots most likely bugged (via cash shop gift bug or trading gift box bugg) but ill give you the benefit of the doubt that you have purchased all these in cash shop.

honestly binded items are made for a reason so people cant exploit the game or hack other players accounts or to duel client.

theres an unbind machine in which you purchase unbind coins via cash shop and place item you wish to unbind with proper amount of coins in machine and it unbinds it. (it doesn't work for brown boxes or ep/lp pots only weapns and armour) currently not fixed atm

personally I think the game is fine with binded items as it is, the only suggestion I could give is instead of binded items make it account binded so if e have multiple chars on 1 account we can easly transfer it to the said character we want

but hey have fun kick some ass see ya in game

• Looks like someone didn't read, I'm talking about CC earrings, I don't know why you say rings, if it's because I say "everything should be free except the gift boxes" is because I've seen that people want that to be free too. I've never used any bug in the game since the opening day, and everything that I've encountered I've reported it. I don't have 2 con 15 rings, just one. Please don't talk bad about others without knowing. @TheProdige

• Looks like someone didn't read, I'm talking about CC earrings, I don't know why you say rings, if it's because I say "everything should be free except the gift boxes" is because I've seen that people want that to be free too. I've never used any bug in the game since the opening day, and everything that I've encountered I've reported it. I don't have 2 con 15 rings, just one. Please don't talk bad about others without knowing. @TheProdige

looks like u miss understand mee i was talking to the guy who have 15 con rings

• O=
    How i find this ''unbind'' machine ?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!