Swordsman Untouchable bug after update

• Since the new update there is this bug with Flash where if you flash on a mob and the mob resets

1 - you are basically untouchable , they can't detect you or attack you

2 - you can't you skills , just normal attacks unless you change channel or relog

3 - in ranked battle bugged players can attack you (only normal attacks) and you can't touch them or do anything about it but lose :thumbdown:

can anyone else confirm if they had the bug or had the unpleasant experience of playing against a bugged player ? :D

• yep... the last update. When you shot an area attack... you can kill 20 monters and keep alive 3 or 4 of theem, if you have lucky im refering of course... if you not have lucky you can do reverse lol... killing only 3 or 4 mobs and 20 alive looooooooooool. The only one mmo where the area attacks are only for farm 3 or 4 mobs haahhahahhahshsh

• yep... the last update. When you shot an area attack... you can kill 20 monters and keep alive 3 or 4 of theem, if you have lucky im refering of course... if you not have lucky you can do reverse lol... killing only 3 or 4 mobs and 20 alive looooooooooool. The only one mmo where the area attacks are only for farm 3 or 4 mobs haahhahahhahshsh

i was powerleveling my turtle at papaya very smoothly just till the update happened. But after that i'll become in true troubles if i lure around 15 enemies at once. It just occurs the exact same thing to me as @edu1980 stated above.

Before: Giant Kame vs 15 Monsters = 0 - 4 alive

After: Giant Kame vs 15 Monsters = 8 - 12 alive

Something went terribly wrong...

Please, fix this.

• The reason for this is because if the targetted mob has dodged/resist the attack, the same type of mobs will resist/dodge that attack as well (even though they should all have to be calculated apart even though they are the same type of mob). Then again, this also happens if the targetted mob gets a critical on him and the other shows a dodge, it still gets damaged.

Edit: After some more tests, it doesn't have to do with this, however I still believe it has to do something with your AoE attacks in general. Maybe the critical.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!