• i don't think so , it is perty hard to add somthing new specialy when u work alone remeber that Daneos is working Alone and on his free time so it is hard to add somthing new for him and it will probably take too much time btw daneos is coder not c++ Devloper they can probably add dogis maybe add hats too !! but don't expect somthing that wasn't in the data base ^^ !! hope i did help u !!

• i don't think so , it is perty hard to add somthing new specialy when u work alone remeber that Daneos is working Alone and on his free time so it is hard to add somthing new for him and it will probably take too much time btw daneos is coder not c++ Devloper they can probably add dogis maybe add hats too !! but don't expect somthing that wasn't in the data base ^^ !! hope i did help u !!

Actually there's a bit that Daneos CAN do because of what was leftover in the game before it was shutdown. Finishing Papaya is one of them and possibly an easy one at that considering it has functional mobs, but surprisingly FranFran Desert South (the map below FranFran Desert North aka Majin starter) has been completely finished in terms of meshes and texture and it's merely a matter of adding NPCs, mobs, quests, etc. This can be done with simple reskins and whatnot, but we won't be seeing that for a while.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!