Boss Event Question

• Hello, I have a question.

I clicked the BOSS event icon in game and it gave me a quest to kill 30 mobs that apparently spawn randomly after killing mobs.
    I've been killing at least 30 random mobs (all my own LVL, I'm 44) and no majin mob will appear for me to kill.

Is there something wrong? The boss meter is only at 18%, maybe it has to be at 100% ?

Thanks.

• The chance for a Kiri majin to spawn is random whenever you kill a mob at level 41 or higher. There is no way to increase it or lower it. you just need to get lucky.

The boss event activates when a total of 20,000 Kiri majin are killed across all channels on the server. They will then last for 2 hours until spawning.

While the event is at 100% for those 2 hours Kiri majin cannot spawn from mobs as it will conflict with the counter that isn't active.

• The chance that any Kiri mob will appear is 5%.

For the Slim (girl) Kiri to appear, you must kill lvl 41-50 Mobs. ( Level of the Slim Kiri Majin = 40 )
    f54d30fa64b896ef9168bfc4764dc56a.png

For the Fat (Boy) Kiri to appear, you must kill lvl 51-70 Mobs. ( Level of the Fat Kiri Majin = 50 )
    65a443f6f8edb9fe0ed69398f0feaa7c.png
    You need to kill 20,000 of those mobs to fully get the event to reach 100% and the Bosses will then spawn.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!