Crane Gear help

• I'd suggest a mix of FOC and CON on your armour for PvP

In PVE either 1 FOC and 2 CON or full CON.

For PvP you'll likely need a few sets of armour, Some CON, Some FOC and some DEX to raise LP, success rate, and resistance rate respectively depending on who/what you're fighting.

Weapons in PvE i'd try to go full P Crit or FOC gloves and Physical Crit % on the fans to boost your cyclone and typhoon attacks.

In PvP Crit % doesn't really matter because your damage comes from your DoT, I suggest stacking FOC on your weapons to have more success rate for your DoT's not being resisted.

If someone feels i've missed anything please eel free to add it in

• It's a differing opinion. Some aren't happy how it works now.

It works as daneos says it does. However people aren't satisfied that the calculations of said stats measure up the same as they did in taiwan. having FOC on your gear will increase your success and hit rate but dodge and resistance are not 100% yet. things will improve with time.

• ok I'm a crane mainer, cosmo is spot on ill go in a little more detail.

I'm not the best crane in game theses guys are definately better than me tienshinhan, sendoku , flatearth.

you always want +28 gloves foc or higher if you can get you don't need to upgrade your gloves since it only increase base dot damage and not dot lp damage per 2 second see my guild for more details

fan increase hit rate is good honestly it doesn't matter too much.

pvp gears no dragon ball wish gears will be listed as these gear is easier to get and is almost as good

vs fighters, swords,
    ok you want con top crafted 26-28 or 29%-30% anticrit armour at least +4upgrade
    you should try and get 26-28 foc pants at least +4 upgrade
    for boots 26-28 con at least +4 upgrade.

for accessories you want
    mudosa lvl 70 necklace success rate at least 60 or more with other effects good to have so your stuns and debuffs can hit your targets

2 mudosa earrings reduce paralysis duration 20% or higher

popo gift box ring 15 con or higher (optional)

ring you can get con ccbd or resist paralyze by 20% or higher up to you.

_______________________________________________________________________________
    vs sks, dendes,pokos turtles,

you should get tmq 7 gear (mira army top from tmq7 its better than ccbd!), or easiest to get ccbd spiritualist gear with brown boxes to change the effects.

effects you want is con top it will be at least 20-22 con, with tmq 7 you can get up to 25 con at least +6-10 upgrade

for pants you want foc gear 20-22. with tmq 7 you can get up to 25 foc at least +6-10 upgrade

for boots con gear is a must! 20-22 con at least with tmq7 you can get up to 25 con at least +6-10 upgrade

accessories

mudosa success rate necklace at least 60 or more sucess (optional) or paralyze reduce duration with bleed reduce duration 15%to 20% or higher for both effects

earrings reduce bleed and paralyze duration 20% or higher for each these two effects on one earing

rings popo ring con 15

2nd ring bleed reduction 20% for sks paralye redusction for dendes pokos turtles
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    vs grand chef majins, ultimate majins

ok you want con top crafted 26-28 at least +4-6 upgrade
    you should try and get 26-28 foc pants at least +4-6 upgrade
    for boots 26-28 con at least +4 upgrade.

accessories
    all gear reduce candy and reduce confusion. 20% or higher

con popo ring has to be one of your rings

_________________________________________________________________________________________
    for plasma's

you should get tmq 7 gear (mira army top from tmq7 its better than ccbd!), or easiest to get ccbd spiritualist gear with brown boxes to change the effects.
    effects you want is con top it will be at least 20-22 con, with tmq 7 you can get up to 25 con at least +6-10 upgrade
    for pants you want foc gear 20-22. with tmq 7 you can get up to 25 foc at least +6-10 upgrade
    for boots con gear is a must! 20-22 con at least with tmq7 you can get up to 25 con at least +6-10 upgrade

accessories
    either full status resistance
    all gear reduce candy and reduce confusion. 20% or higher
    con popo ring has to be one of your rings

for karmas forget it they so broken cranes don't have a prayer against them.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________

for PVE go full con top reduce cd for all accessories except popo con ring!

HOPE THIS HELPS YA

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!