• So the game usually works perfectly fine
    but today it started to lag and freeze really bad and when i open task manager nothing is using the internet and the game is using 0.1 mbps

antivirus is disabled and firewall settings are correct

is there anything i can do to fix it

• I don't know if you're referring to lag (Ping issue) or lag (fps issue) if its ping issue there must be someone using your net downloading/uploading stuff that makes you lag or maybe you're running on WLAN which causes lag spikes i myself have troubles with WLAN even though i have Orange fiber 400Mbps.

• I don't know if you're referring to lag (Ping issue) or lag (fps issue) if its ping issue there must be someone using your net downloading/uploading stuff that makes you lag or maybe you're running on WLAN which causes lag spikes i myself have troubles with WLAN even though i have Orange fiber 400Mbps.

yeah there is someone on the wifi

but if i try to download something the download speed is normal and if i play other online games i have no issue

so there is there a way to make the game take the internet by force?

• Well , Having lags is a pretty common issue , and is indeed irritating , I have Orange as my Internet provider , sometimes it's good , sometimes it's the worst you can ever think of , when i'm getting lags , a Reboot usually fixes it . So this is the first solution :

• Just Reboot your Rooter and try again .

You said that you're not the only one using your Router , well you can simply limit the amount of Data taken by that Person in order for you to have the upper hand . In other words , you'll be having better connection and lag will decrease significantly by limiting that other person's use of Internet , and for that , I can think of a software that my friend told me about :

• SelfishNet : it allows you to take control of your Router , and thus , limit the Use of the other person's internet

Best of luck to you :) .

• Well , Having lags is a pretty common issue , and is indeed irritating , I have Orange as my Internet provider , sometimes it's good , sometimes it's the worst you can ever think of , when i'm getting lags , a Reboot usually fixes it . So this is the first solution :

You said that you're not the only one using your Router , well you can simply limit the amount of Data taken by that Person in order for you to have the upper hand . In other words , you'll be having better connection and lag will decrease significantly by limiting that other person's use of Internet , and for that , I can think of a software that my friend told me about :

• SelfishNet : it allows you to take control of your Router , and thus , limit the Use of the other person's internet

i already found it

had some problems with it cuz i have win 10

but i fixed it

Thanks

but it's not selfish if those bastards are draining the internet not using it

just like how cell drinks people

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!