Ultimate Antenna Beam not working right

• It's diminishing returns. The more u use a certain disable on someone the less effective it is.

That kills the move though, especially since it reduces by 0.6 sec each time.(Paralysis Punch) I'd reduce it to 0.2 or 0.3 sec only

I can literally only do 5 paralysis punches and then the move is useless.

Also I'm not sure if it was the same in retail DBO, but LP Absorb % now works on debuffs?

• Dat Para is OP against most classes still since all you need is literally 2 of it and after that you bait your opponent to attacking you so you guard and KD them quickly. (haven't practiced much but it seems to work very straight forward)

Difference from what it used to be is now Dende needs much more CD.

I used to have 16 + 12 + 20 CD and the rest of my accessories were FOC, now I need to actually have 8 CD rings to equal it out so maybe I can do the move 3 times for decent damage before I get into the point of Danger using KDs (Though it can still be used to just stop your opponent for a milisecond to stop their combo so you can do what you need)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!