Constant display freezing every 30 or so seconds.

• Okay so I've watched and analyzed both videos. I don't think the problem lies within your in game settings. Out of curiosity, does your PC experience any overheating issues? The reason I ask this question is because, when I use to run the game on my old laptop, I remember experiencing a problem similar to this. The constant freezes I experienced were caused due to my processor and GPU which put a strain on my system which did create the problem of overheating. My laptop could run other games fine but with DBO I would experience these random "spikes". To fix this problem, I was forced to change and upgrade my system.

In your case though it could be entirely different, however, it is hard for us to pinpoint what exactly the problem is. I assume you do have a stable internet connection. You seem to log into the game fine, and for the most part the game does run well.

If you have access to another system try to run the game on that and see how you go. If not, try to remove DBO and it's contents and unzip the folder again and be sure to place it on the desktop. Apart from this, I am out of suggestions on how to try solve this issue.

Thank you for recording the videos, hopefully if someone else who previously experienced this problem will view this thread and post a solution (if they know the exact cause of this).

• No overheating. Computer is a few weeks old also.

16GB Ram, Nvidia 1060, Intel i7.

DBOG is the only online game that does this as well. No internet problems in my other online games.

I've tried the game on an older computer as I don't have another computer newer than this one and the game stutters a bit on it, but that computer is really old.

• Is it something like what happens to me in this video?

It happens once every 30 seconds or so and only for a short time In the video I time Stamped some times where it happens:

(Btw This bug is patched so don't try it)

-18 sec

-49 sec

-1:17 sec

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!