Idea for Channels and question about Servers

• We already know we will have couple servers based on Regions (US, EU, Asia and others) with some channels in each, so there goes my idea. So why not make channels like that:
    1. Main Channel (for everyone).
    2. Market Channel (for people to sell, buy and trade).
    3. PvE Channel (for killing mobs, quests, TMQs, UDs and stuff like that).
    4. PvP Channel (for players to kill each other).
    5., 6., 7., and more. Based for one or couple Countries.
    If you feel you have more channels ideas, post here.

So we will have region servers, but do we have Global server? If we do channels for it could be like:
    1. Main Channel (for everyone).
    2. Market Channel (for people to sell, buy and trade).
    3. PvE Channel (for killing mobs, quests, TMQs, UDs and stuff like that).
    4. PvP Channel (for players to kill each other).
    5., 6., 7., and more. Based for Regions.

• That is weird. The channel structure of DBO was fine. Where people go will be naturally decided by people while playing the game. No need for a dedicated server except for PvP where you should be able to attack anyone.

• That is weird. The channel structure of DBO was fine. Where people to what will be naturally decided by people while playing the game. No need for a dedicated server except for PvP where you should be able to attack anyone.

You didn't know, but we will have couple servers. And I didn't said dedicate servers, but channels, because channels are under same server to make less load to person or like that.

• You didn't know, but we will have couple servers. And I didn't said dedicate servers, but channels, because channels are under same server to make less load to person or like that.

I am sorry. I meant to say channel:

"That is weird. The channel structure of DBO was fine. Where people to what will be naturally decided by people while playing the game. No need dedicated channels except for PvP where you should be able to attack anyone anywhere."

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!