drop rate for lvl 70 stones poll to increase it or not very important so vote

• You just want everything to be handed to you on a silver platter do you? I mean first you complain about it not being retail and now that it is retail you don't want it that way either.

I don't think you read what I write.so I rewrite again.i want upgrade to be like old Korean 55 not as it was in tw.the upgrade without cards and without U stones different for armour and weapon.just hoi poi and pure stones.why I want this upgrade?because with core stone(old white stones) even with broke fail item will don't go under +6 never.so get +9/10 is possible.atm is impossible or need really much money so p2p players got too much advantages.and in original dbo fail was not give -1.my biggest wish is that downgrade get removed for not make lose what you earn and make the game as it is now a never ending grinding that who cash cash have too much overpowered items compared to f2p.i want a server where all have same chance of winning,more they got effort and more better item they have.as it is now is who have more money to spend win.for not talk about balance because an sk with +8 and +6 can own almost all.for other things this server is superior than vanilla server but upgrade and balance we are not in right way

• You just want everything to be handed to you on a silver platter do you? I mean first you complain about it not being retail and now that it is retail you don't want it that way either.

I don't think he's saying it should be easy. Let me give you an example and you tell me if you think it's easier or harder than the current upgrade system. You have a +9 weapon and use 300 stones and get ZERO successes. (This is just an example to help make you and others understand what I think his point is) But your weapon remains +9. You don't lose progress but you used 300 stones and made no gain. Is that easier to you or harder of an upgrade system?

• I don't think he's saying it should be easy. Let me give you an example and you tell me if you think it's easier or harder than the current upgrade system. You have a +9 weapon and use 300 stones and get ZERO successes. (This is just an example to help make you and others understand what I think his point is) But your weapon remains +9. You don't lose progress but you used 300 stones and made no gain. Is that easier to you or harder of an upgrade system?

Exactly this is what I mean.i spend a lot but atleast I don't lose my progress.this is better.i don't ask for +15 gift but for a possible upgrade

• Unfortunately, I don't think we can have the old system if it was KR only. We also had it to where White Stone didn't lower upgrade at break, but that got changed and I think it was a better option. Of course, none of this will matter come wipe when everyone will have to start some scratch.

Also quit talking about SKs. We get it Tony you want Bold Strike nerfed even more.

• I'm not off-topic tbh.because sk just need +6 and +8 for be good,humans need atleast +10 or more.anyway Chinwuke understand what I mean and what I think will be a good upgrade.also now white stones give downgrade too so is even worse than what was before.i think the current upgrade system can't work in a mmorpg like dbo where gear is a important part of the game.this system force to buy gear or already upgraded gear.i spend 10 dogi balls for almost all my gear.with the current rates for upgrade just to +10 I will need maybe 100 stones and if im unlucky i can end up with worsr than before.why should I risk when i can buy already upgraded items?this kill economy,because people not buy items for zeni and not buy +0.also they are not incentivated to try more because they got 66% of chance to spend money and end up with worst items than before.also don't get it around the good players veterans who was have big reputation in kr doesn't play here at the moment,atleast most of them.and we all Koreans included when this system get implemented was hope in a comeback of the old system.i think who like this system is because they never try the old upgrade tho.keep in mind that if this game fail after update means that something got wrong way.and I can assure you that after this patch got implemented a good 50% of people move to others game because was can not archive good upgrade.i was in Korean guild and communicate with them.the reason was balance and upgrade.we need prevent this to happen here too.atm is ok all play,but after sometimes you think people will be entertained because they keep try upgrade or move to another game once they realize is impossible to make concrete progress to this game unless you bot or buy cash?focus on that rather be scared of all +15.more stones demand=better economy because people will farm it and sell it fast because people will actually try a lot upgrade because they can only get better not worse.is fine even if it take 5000 stones to get to +15 who cares but atleast don't make us lose what we archive with hard work.

• I think something we need to stop doing first is comparing the KR version to TW. Daneos had the TW files to work with not to mention he's making things by scratch, so we couldn't revert to that system. I also doubt Daneos would revert to that stage anyway.

What you guys don't get it is that kr and tw was the same game.just more updated.because it comes out Leater.also revert is not needed but atleast do white stones can't go lower of +6 armour and +8 weapons.mix the new and the old system.i don't think is hard changhe rates for make this happen too.something need changhe because I don't see actual upgrade be good and functional

• What you guys don't get it is that kr and tw was the same game.just more updated.because it comes out Leater.also revert is not needed but atleast do white stones can't go lower of +6 armour and +8 weapons.mix the new and the old system.i don't think is hard changhe rates for make this happen too.something need changhe because I don't see actual upgrade be good and functional

He just did alter the rates to match TW retail. Are you saying that you want White Stones to not give a -2 penalty on break?

• I wish that like old Korean 55 upgrade when you use core stone (white stones)item can't go lower of +6...and that fail don't give -1 always but just make you lose the stones.also broken bring you max to +6.i don't have this in mind I got a lot of projects to propose tho.now don't for be disrespectful and not polite but I write what is my project simple for make you understand better.

1) remove downgrade totally.make upgrade need more stones.like to +8 to +9 6 stones needed,for +9 to +10 12 stones needed etc...upgrade can fail but your item stay the same.white stones should give some bonus like half stones needed or something you guys can propose.

2) keep it as it is now but white stones max downgrade to +6 armour and to +8 weapons.need increase a little stone drops but is ok.also if you use white fail don't downgrade.

3)remove white stones make more stones needed and if fail stay the same.remove broken card put 2 fail instead.

The problem I see is not success rate,that is fine,is downgrade.even with white stones is extremely hard end up better of when you start.if you guys can think about a system that will not make your item downgrade I'm here to listen.the problem is downgrade in my opinion.if I try I should stay the same or better not less.also a solution should be that remove downgrade and make you can try upgrade that can fail after +10 only if you have white stones.make them dropable.if you don't use white you can't try upgrade.understand what I mean?the main problem is item downgrade,not success or fail rate

• So make upgrading less risky. That's what you're saying?

Yes.i want upgrade that Will not make you lose your actual progress.of course fail can happen and items stay the same but downgrade is something bad.

Off topic:as you notice English is not my mother language.i talk 5 languages sometimes i get confuse.i like the fact you ask me more about my thinks for understand it better.do it always,and if still doesn't understand I write even more simple.also if I make some big grammatical errors you can correct me.i don't get mad,I think be active on a forum can make me learn better English and improve my skills :)

• Yes.i want upgrade that Will not make you lose your actual progress.of course fail can happen and items stay the same but downgrade is something bad.

Off topic:as you notice English is not my mother language.i talk 5 languages sometimes i get confuse.i like the fact you ask me more about my thinks for understand it better.do it always,and if still doesn't understand I write even more simple.also if I make some big grammatical errors you can correct me.i don't get mad,I think be active on a forum can make me learn better English and improve my skills :)

But you know in compensation stone drop rate would have to stay the same or become even lower.

• if this get implemented stones can be lower or same yes.also is not a problem since we still need have added dunegons that drop u70,but I will fine with drop rate if upgrade will not downgrade.

Also I think for optimal economy factor stones should drop more easy (red and blue)but pure (purple and green) should be something really special.if stones red and blue drops good people will actual hunt for them a lot and sell it a lot or use it due to theyr needs.but you got my point the whole drop rate of stones story is born because upgrade as it is now is something that make you no gain nothing,most likely you will lose your upgrade.with the system I suggested in the worst scenario you will end up with the same.this will make people try more time upgrade so stones will be highly demanded and will make economy run very very well

• Please.

I'm asking if you think my example is easier or harder than the current (or any previous) state of upgrading gear. Let's say you have a +9 weapon and you use 300 stones to try and get it to +10. But you get 300 fails in a row but your weapon remains at +9. Is that easier or more difficult of an upgrade system in your opinion?

Again this is only an example for better understanding and I have other examples I'd like to hear your opinion on once we're on the same page.

Edit: anyone else that advocates for the current upgrade system is welcome/encouraged to answer as well

• I'm asking if you think my example is easier or harder than the current (or any previous) state of upgrading gear. Let's say you have a +9 weapon and you use 300 stones to try and get it to +10. But you get 300 fails in a row but your weapon remains at +9. Is that easier or more difficult of an upgrade system in your opinion?

Again this is only an example for better understanding and I have other examples I'd like to hear your opinion on once we're on the same page.

A upgrade like this Will be very good for multiple factors

• I'm asking if you think my example is easier or harder than the current (or any previous) state of upgrading gear. Let's say you have a +9 weapon and you use 300 stones to try and get it to +10. But you get 300 fails in a row but your weapon remains at +9. Is that easier or more difficult of an upgrade system in your opinion?

I wouldn't say it's easier or harder, but more time consuming. Obviously if drop rate remains the same, then people will be forced to either farm or spend a chunk of zeni on them. Having no downgrade period would lighten things up yes, but at the same time you're still at the RNG's mercy. It's a matter of perspective really.

• I wouldn't say it's easier or harder, but more time consuming. Obviously if drop rate remains the same, then people will be forced to either farm or spend a chunk of zeni on them. Having no downgrade period would lighten things up yes, but at the same time you're still at the RNG's mercy. It's a matter of perspective really.

It's not much rng but more effort you put better you will be.also as I say economy will be better.the perspective is that actually you will hunt for a goal you can reach with effort.as it is now most of the times you will feel bad because you will see no progress in your gear even if you spend much time in game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!