drop rate for lvl 70 stones poll to increase it or not very important so vote

• I wouldn't say it's easier or harder, but more time consuming. Obviously if drop rate remains the same, then people will be forced to either farm or spend a chunk of zeni on them. Having no downgrade period would lighten things up yes, but at the same time you're still at the RNG's mercy. It's a matter of perspective really.

ok we're getting somewhere. More time consuming you say? So what if you use those same 300 stones and instead of getting plus +9 at the worst, you have a decent chance to end up with +0. Which system is better? Considering you'd, in theory, spend the same amount of time or money to get those stones.

Edit: And I have a suggestion for your RNG comment as well soon.

• ok we're getting somewhere. More time consuming you say? So what if you use those same 300 stones and instead of getting plus +9 at the worst, you have a decent chance to end up with +0. Which system is better? Considering you'd, in theory, spend the same amount of time or money to get those stones.

Edit: And I have a suggestion for your RNG comment as well soon.

I see you get my point Chinwuke thanks for help others understand my point,I really appreciate it

• Hmm...I don't know if this would improve the economy though. If you don't downgrade, then there really isn't a point in buying/selling stones since you can just hunt them yourself. I mean yeah you can still buy equipment that's at a high upgrade level, but that's about it.

Yeah but you can hunt them or buy it for a goal you can reach.and yeah you will can buy already upgraded items but make it by yourself will be possible so you will can try without worry of lose all your progress.personally if upgrade will be like this I will make alone my own gear and always search for stones until I don't have all +15.i will try upgrade a lot more

Ps I'm fine even if +14 to +15 is 0,5% possibilities of success,but with not be afraid of lose my actual gear I will be more incentivated to try try and try

• Hmm...I don't know if this would improve the economy though. If you don't downgrade, then there really isn't a point in buying/selling stones since you can just hunt them yourself. I mean yeah you can still buy equipment that's at a high upgrade level, but that's about it.

I'm sure if you think about that some more, you'll change your mind. With that logic, people wouldn't buy stones now. They can just hunt for them themselves. They buy stones now cuz they need them and it's easier than trying to get them for themselves for whichever reason (don't have time, need/want a lot faster, ect). This is something I think every logical person can agree on. As for the RNG, tell me what you think about this example:

You use exactly 300 stones to go from +9 to +10. Meaning if you use 299 stones you will still have +9 but on the 300th you get +10 guaranteed.

Again this is just an example for better understanding, I'm not advocating for these exact numbers. Just painting a picture so to speak.

• I'm sure if you think about that some more, you'll change your mind. With that logic, people wouldn't buy stones now. They can just hunt for them themselves. They buy stones now cuz they need them and it's easier than trying to get them for themselves for whichever reason (don't have time, need/want a lot faster, ect). This is something I think every logical person can agree on. As for the RNG, tell me what you think about this example:

You use exactly 300 stones to go from +9 to +10. Meaning if you use 299 stones you will still have +9 but on the 300th you get +10 guaranteed.

Again this is just an example for better understanding, I'm not advocating for these exact numbers. Just painting a picture so to speak.

Feels like Pokemon and hunting for a Shiny. XD

• I'm sure if you think about that some more, you'll change your mind. With that logic, people wouldn't buy stones now. They can just hunt for them themselves. They buy stones now cuz they need them and it's easier than trying to get them for themselves for whichever reason (don't have time, need/want a lot faster, ect). This is something I think every logical person can agree on. As for the RNG, tell me what you think about this example:

Something like aura kingdom yeah I like it

• Even if is grindy Pokemon works very good imo

300 is just a number I chose as an example to help people understand. That number could easily be 30 with that number changing with each upgrade level. Would probably depend on the drop rate. Ideally it's something the community and the dev team could decide on. But I wanna get blaze on the same page before I get into all that

• 300 is just a number I chose as an example to help people understand. That number could easily be 30 with that number changing with each upgrade level. Would probably depend on the drop rate. Ideally it's something the community and the dev team could decide on. But I wanna get blaze on the same page before I get into all that

Aura kingdom got same system kinds.after some upgrade fail you get automatic success

• 300 is just a number I chose as an example to help people understand. That number could easily be 30 with that number changing with each upgrade level. Would probably depend on the drop rate. Ideally it's something the community and the dev team could decide on. But I wanna get blaze on the same page before I get into all that

I get where you're going with this.

Aura kingdom got same system kinds.after some upgrade fail you get automatic success

But we need to remember that DBO is a grinder type of MMO. I think that's why a downgrade system was implemented in the first place.

...well that and to get people to buy White Stones from Cash Shop.

• I get where you're going with this.

But we need to remember that DBO is a grinder type of MMO. I think that's why a downgrade system was implemented in the first place.

I am really happy that with discussion we are nearly a good conclusion for all that will make finally this server better and not fail like retail

• Aura kingdom got same system kinds.after some upgrade fail you get automatic success

many people feel like changing the upgrade system to no longer downgrade would make getting to +15 too easy. I promise there is a way to not make that the case (excluding bugs). Like if you say you need 10,000 stones to make +15. Obviously that's too much but those same people would say it's too hard to get +15. Harder than any time before. But that shows there is a number that even those people can live with while eliminating the possibility of downgrades while still making it difficult to reach +15. And there are ways to still make the advance and white stones valuable.

• I get where you're going with this.

oh being grindy in the type of system

I'm advocating for isn't a problem. Is using 1000 stones to get to +15 grindy enough? As you can imagine upgrade stones will always sell in the AH. You can make it grindy without losing all your progress. In the current system you could grind for 10 years 8 hours a day and still end up with +0 trying to get to +15. That's insane right?

• oh being grindy in the type of system

I'm advocating for isn't a problem. Is using 1000 stones to get to +15 grindy enough? As you can imagine upgrade stones will always sell in the AH. You can make it grindy without losing all your progress. In the current system you could grind for 10 years 8 hours a day and still end up with +0 trying to get to +15. That's insane right?

True very true.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!