Bug made me lose 2nd Budokai round.

• Hey guys, i really prefer to stick to tickets for these stuff but this is a bug that happened before and got FIXED, but it's now back up again.

This bug is, SM/Fighters stun dash working THROUGH 100% slow, which shouldn't.

I am currently uploading a video of today's budokai that will show this, but for now here's a screenshot backing my sayings :

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11198/

As you can see, he's got a full 100% slow on him, without any bonus movement speed to actually cancel the 100% slow, and in the video i'm uploading you will see that his speed was actually normal and that he was NOT even using any movement speed bonus, just straight up slow bug.

Oh boy, my fingers are going to burn from typing this, but i would've rather lost to the shitty resistance system that we have right now, rather than to a bug... c'mon.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!