21/10/17 Budokai video

• I've got 260 focus+ as you can see in the video, i leave my char window open a lot, i had 3300 hit rate last round for exemple.

Yeah i could've HTB, but really i didn't expect to just miss everything, it's nonsense, any divine vids vs fighter he has less focus than i do but he don't miss

• Lmao thats fked up and cranes have success passive too, strange indeed. Also SSJ increases the hitrate success rate so im confused how u didnt get him there lol. What are his accessories? I know for a fact that there is no Cellx and Kraken in this Pre Open beta so he cant have gotten 2 34 dex earrings and 2 17 dex rings.

• He is like every other fighter/sm, 28 dex jacket/boots with 28 dex earrings x2, possibily 10 dex on dogis too and 56%resist x2 rings with 100 resist necklace.

Yes, resist is wrong, it's very hard to make it TW-like i guess, but damn, it's obvious that it's just wrong, just look at this :

Fighter had full +34 dex and 17 dex rings, i got atleast 300-400 success rate more than divine.

another one :

and i can keep going... he barely misses, and he has less success rate than me, while facing fighters with much more DEX than fighters here.

edit : no he didn't wear boots speed, you can clearly see from the speed he walks/dashes, and even if he did, it is not enough to counter slow + fan

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!