Class selection, preference?

• Hello. I only played this game a bit. Got one account to level 20 but forgot all of it. Tho it doesn't matter. What matter is my question haha.

Basically after all time I spent playing this game I rarely see any other class than human. On one account I myself picked Human just so that I could become saiyan.
    Tho now I picked Majin. And there is my question. Is all clases equaly strong? Or one of them is stronger then the others? Tho they all should be same strong tbh.

So does it have to do with just your taste of class or just becouse some class is stronger?

I'm proud of myself watching over 850 diffrent animes. Yet still everything is JoJo reference to me :whistling::whistling::whistling:

• Hello Direct,

First of all i'd like to say welcome to the community.
    There's a whole lots of different classes all around the DBOG world. Since you've chosen the human race, of course you will be spawned in the human beginner map(Kokkara Village), that map contains human quests. Same goes for the Namekian (Porunga rock north) and Majin classes(Fran fran desert). I can't really say that every class is equal, becuase each class has their own specifications. Humans are mostly the damage dealer, Namekians are usually the Tank/support, Majins are buffers and somewhat disablers.

In every race you can choose between the 2 specifications:

• Physical type
    • Energy type

Humans:

Physical type (Martial Artist)

• Fighter
    • Swordsman

Energy type (Spiritualists)

• Turtle Hermit
    • Crane Hermit

Namekians:

Physical type (Warrior)

• Shadow Knight
    • Dark Warrior

Energy type (Dragon Clan)

• Dende Priest
    • Poko Priest

Majins:

Physical type (Mighty Majin)

• Ultimate Majin
    • Grand Chef Majin

Energy type (Wonder Majin)

• Karma Majin
    • Plasma Majin

I hope this can help you with your journey.

Regards,
    Kuromi

• Oh dang. This was helpfull to know. I don't really like being buffer. Always carry ma boi! haha. Guess gotta get saiyan going ah.:/:/:/

I'm proud of myself watching over 850 diffrent animes. Yet still everything is JoJo reference to me :whistling::whistling::whistling:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!