Quest Money / Item Prices.

• Hello there. Basically been playing this for for two good days. (Like literaly spend first day 12hours online grinding) So I reached level 26 I believe atm and I got 333k money. Yen it's pronounced probably idk. And basically I saw today a one post where guy ask's about classes and they expences. Like ones are highly expensive. So my question is. How do you get enough cash for items? From quest at the moment I get 3-5k yen/ea quest. Soo higher levels get more money reward or there is some kind of monsters thats worth killing and farming money?
    And another one. Forgot it probably. Or even didin't know. So when I reach level 30. I will be able to chose from fighter or swordsman right? If someone has time say diffrences what would change later in the game. Becouse I want to do lots of damage at later levels.

Yes, yes I understand if I'm beeing annoying with all of those questions. But new guy gotta do what he gotta do.

I'm proud of myself watching over 850 diffrent animes. Yet still everything is JoJo reference to me :whistling::whistling::whistling:

• Hello Direct,

First of all do not think that you're annoying for asking questions. This is an open forum community, the community would be glad to help you out if you have questions that needs answering. So don't hesitate to ask.

Zeni(money) making is always hard, In-game or in real life. But here's some advises on how to make Zeni fast.

• Learn crafting. By crafting you have a chance to get gears and stats that you want. You can also sell it accordingly to the prices from the auction house or refer from the players. (Much effective when you have the max crafting level)
    • Farm. As you go on in your journey, you get to fight mobs and drop some valuable items, or Stones. If needed, you can use them for yourself. But if you don't need them you can sell them basing on the prices the economy has to offer. (Much effective when you're farming on a max level area)
    • Cash items (Not recommended): If you have cash points you can buy cash items and sell it to the people that can't afford cash items. They can either buy it with Zeni or trade it with something you want.

You can find more information about these stuffs here in the forums. Such as the:

Crafting guide

Thread about farming

As for the 2 sub classes, It really depends on your play style. You can refer here for more information.
    Echoson's Guide for Swordsman Mastery
    Echoson's Guide for Fighter's Mastery

Regards,
    Kuromi

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!