Creating Application Is Failed. Error Code [0] when try to install/change Mods?!

• Hey guys,

long time i played last time so i wanted to install some new mods.

But if i try to do so and want to change something (turn the face from Face 4 to 3 in SSJ) the game starts, screen went white and spit out the Message:

"Creating Application is Failed. Error Code [0]"

I've tried to install it 3 more times to make sure i dont make some mistake with the files. but im SURE i did all right.

Could i get some Help with this?

Greetz,

Gohan1807

• 1. i HAVE a clean dbog install

2. i re instlaled it 3 times now and it doesnt work!

3. i CAN change my hair, but if i simply want to change faces when transform the wholt game is broken, even if i changed back the Data! So i cant see WHAT i messed up!

• Hello,

Follow these steps in order to solve your issue:

1. Deactivate your antivirus software or add DBOG folder to exeption list (whitelist) over your antivirus software.

2. Check if your firewall is blocking your game.

3. Run the program as an administrator

4. If you're running the game in compatibility mode, then remove it as it can cause furthermore problems.

5: Update your Windows Update and your drivers.

If the problem still occurs, reinstall the game with out the antivirus software, to avoid further corruptions of files.

Regards

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!