​I’ve been playing for a while now, 1 week and a half to be exact haha. Anyways.

• try using red or blues to reach lv 8 without anything else, you have a chances to get broken, but is minimal in thats levels anyway 7 blue/red stones are not so expensive. When you reach 8-7 use purple or green without white. (The white stone decrase the succes rate). In a few tries you will get a +10+11. If you are unlucky you will get a +9. In +9 use withe and if you are really lucky you will get a +12. The rest is nearly imposible without spend thousands of zeni. But you can do almost anything with a +10 gear.
    Thats the way i do

• It's actually easy to get to +8/+9 with only blue stones. I always try that. At +9 i try my luck with green stones. Sometimes using white to protect and sometimes without. Can't really say that white stone affects success rate. It's just luck. For example: I used 2x purple stone without any white stone on a +6 staff. Got 2x +3 and reached +12 easy xD

When you try to get past +9, from my experience i can tell you that it's annoying as hell man! But it's still possible. After reading about OB yesterday i tried a green stone on my +9 pants on my plasma. Got +12 and since i wanted too much i gave another try (ofc without white stone again) and fell back to +10 which i'm gonna keep now :D

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!