Make a class trial

• When I play a game I don't know what class to choose, because at a low lvl it is different than at the maximum lvl. So you could do a trial class where we would try a class at lvl 65-70, and we could use almost all the habilities of that class.

Sorry for my english xd

Español: Cuando empiezo a jugar un juego como estos no se que clase coger, ya que no las conozco y a nivel bajo son diferentes que a su maximo nivel. Asi que podria haber una prueba de clase y subclase a nivel 65 o 70, donde podamos probar casi todas sus habilidades, y asi ayudarnos a elegir.

• good idea but hard to implement also im not trying to be a bad guy here but we had altmost 2 years to play the classes we ever wanted u know ;) also i think it is really important to play what you like no matter the consequences so yeah hard to do what you just said-Also in the open beta there will be a level cap and you can try to make the classes you want to try cuz there is no difference for example kame lv 1 and kame lv 3 its still kame but powerfull there is no ability that unlocks at lv 70

• Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion however this will not be added in or implemented.

If you want to know what a class entails at end game (level 70) then it’s best to conduct your own research such as analysing past Dragon Ball Online Videos, experimenting with builds and also discussing with other players (either in-game, on the forums or on the official DBO G discord) about classes.

The DBO G Team do not offer character trials and are not looking to add in any such feature.

[errorbox]This thread will now be closed.[/errorbox]

Regards,

Tempest

DBO G Team

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!