Active game

• Hello Mishnara,

Right now, we are in a Pre Open Beta phase, where all progress will be deleted (characters from each player) when the Open Beta is released.

Recently we announced the release date of the Open Beta, will be the 1. March 2018. If you have not played the game, I invite you to play it so you can take a little experience for when the Open Beta is released, so you will know what class / race to create, etc.

For that reason there are not many players online currently, because they are waiting for the Open Beta, but anyway, depends on what time it is, there will be more or less players online.

If you want to know more information about the Open Beta, look at this thread. Dragon Ball Online Global Open Beta 2018 FAQ

Regards

• Since OB will come, mostly people log in and joke around Korrin plat, that is how much I could see when I come back.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!