DB hunt schedule need to change!

• There should be more DB hunts because we're in OB now and there are more players so more DB mobs will get killed more so you should increase amount of db mobs as well and it seems the db drop rate has gone down as well because I didn't got any single db in both hunts today. In the Taiwan it was everyday but I don't get why danoes put it down to once a week. I know he wants to make it fair as everyone would get ssj and all dragon buff if it was everyday, but once a week is ridiculous, Danoes, you should not change the game in the way that you think it is fair, you should change it to the way that everyone else likes and think it is fair or else they will not support you, so to me, db hunt has to be both Saturday and Sunday at least or everyday at most

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• it doesnt matter more db mobs that can drop them or have super and boss have higher chance of the drops but still its all on based for luck everyday could be but that aint happening befor on taiwan version you hadt everyday DBhunt but the drop chance was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOW that you even wanna give up by any means weekends there are more players etc online so yeah i consider this a bit hard i dont mind this cause its for me a chalange i have 2 DB drops in one day so i aint mad i aint complaining its just luck based

• it doesnt matter more db mobs that can drop them or have super and boss have higher chance of the drops but still its all on based for luck everyday could be but that aint happening befor on taiwan version you hadt everyday DBhunt but the drop chance was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOW that you even wanna give up by any means weekends there are more players etc online so yeah i consider this a bit hard i dont mind this cause its for me a chalange i have 2 DB drops in one day so i aint mad i aint complaining its just luck based

Yes but you are not the one the got no db or anything during the hunt, you just got lucky and beside increasing the chance of drop does work because when I killed an ultra or a boss item box, it always given me db in POB, but it doesn't do that anymore in OB, but now I want more db mobs because there are too many players now because of open beta, and if there are so little db mob, then how will players get to kill the db mobs and get db if people get to it before them and did you see at the end drop was, 600 db dropped in total in each channel, and there were like over 800 players in each channel so 800-600=200, 200 x the total amount of channels which is 9 in total, means that maybe over 1800 players did not get a single dragonball, so don't think just because you had 2 dragon balls, it does not mean anything, anyone would be lucky to even get one. So you need to look at other people's point of view who had no db and know how why they didn't get any db before you start talking

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

challenge my ass lol

• One day, 4 hours per week, each day more people joining the game, the drop rate is the same, the number of mobs is the same. You do not have to be very smart to know that the probability of finding the balls is very low.

People work, have a girlfriend, go out with friends, and if one Saturday I can not be home to play, I have to wait a week. GGWP

Please, we need more days, Sunday and another day during the week.

Greetings and sorry for my bad English.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!