A Quick Question

• ''give a man a fish and he'll live for one day,teach a man how to fish and he will live for a life''-based on this im teaching you how to gauge the prices of items you dont know. SO first step confirm your item and name,then search for it on shops and AH after that you could say that you've seen what ppl are selling so you could already tell what your item is worth

• forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/641/

For right now, these are the current *cheapest* listing for the [Modified] Sky Jet-Pack. Though, keep in mind you are allowed to sell it for how much you like. If you want a quick sale, I recommend using trade chat by typing "/t" and say that you are selling it for a certain price. Though, please I cannot fret enough PLEASE do not get scammed. There are players out there that don't care and will attempt to scam you, especially if you are semi-new to the game so be very weary and careful. If you want a "good" estimate on prices I really recommend going to the Auction House or checking out other private shops if they are listing your same item. Good luck, play safe, and have a great time! I hope I helped somewhat. :saint:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!