Change class / gender etc

• Will Change Class, Character Appearance Change (such as hair styles) and Gender change items be implemented in Open Beta?
    Change class, Appearance change (including hair style/colour, eyes and skin colour) and Gender Change items will all be implemented into the cash shop sometime throughout Open Beta, and if that's not the case, these items will hopefully be delivered after the beta stage.

So i was just wondering if this is still on plan for Open Beta or if there will be way more important issues resolved before this feature will be implemented. I ask a moderator or gm to respond and not a player giving suggestions as this is not a discution thread just a confirmation one.

Also now that Open Beta began can we get a time of when this feature will be worked on ?

• Even tho you dont want us to comment why dont you take this into a ticket? soo they can give a direct answer...

anyways if i am not mistaken they will be adding those item or wont tbh depends on daneos if he is up to the challenge to do some coding and test and figure out some bugs and shit yeah... if you want this item to be added wait for lvl 80 cap then wait and see whats happens for now i dont think daneos going to bother with the new items and such yet

• Even tho you dont want us to comment why dont you take this into a ticket? soo they can give a direct answer...

anyways if i am not mistaken they will be adding those item or wont tbh depends on daneos if he is up to the challenge to do some coding and test and figure out some bugs and shit yeah... if you want this item to be added wait for lvl 80 cap then wait and see whats happens for now i dont think daneos going to bother with the new items and such yet

i dont want ppl to comment because i've got my share load of *smart persons* of this community but i dont mid if its something costructive.

Now in the dbo faq tempest said it will be this ob(not 100% tho) so i think it wont be so far away rather close ,maybe lv 60 or 70 cap now yeah it requiers a bit of coding but i dont think is that complicated . I might be wrong tho.And why shouldnt he bother with such items?I would gladly pay for this and i doubt he would refuse a way of generating cash

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!