Is the hit rate broken?

• I'm a level 26 martial artist and I miss A LOT. I've been playing the game since the closed beta 2 years ago and this is the worst its ever been for me personally. It's not super frequent really, but when it happens I miss all the skills in my hot bar for seemingly no reason, just wondering if the hit rate has been messed with/changed for the open beta?

:4thsaiyangoku: :kidgohan: :gotenks: :satan: :kidgohansaiyan: :thirdfrieza: :secondfrieza: :finalfrieza: :firstfrieza: :thirdsaiyangoku: :cellfinal: :saiyangoku: :saiyanvegeta:

• Well you are a lvl 26 martial artist, thats enough to know....however most of classes have low hit rate. Excluding swordsman, karmas and plasmas.

Fighters have decent hit rate too so once you lvl up more and get your master class you will miss less. You will only miss a lot if you are pvping against a fighter or a high lvl char.

• Well you are a lvl 26 martial artist, thats enough to know....however most of classes have low hit rate. Excluding swordsman, karmas and plasmas.

Fighters have decent hit rate too so once you lvl up more and get your master class you will miss less. You will only miss a lot if you are pvping against a fighter or a high lvl char.

I gotcha, thanks brother!

:4thsaiyangoku: :kidgohan: :gotenks: :satan: :kidgohansaiyan: :thirdfrieza: :secondfrieza: :finalfrieza: :firstfrieza: :thirdsaiyangoku: :cellfinal: :saiyangoku: :saiyanvegeta:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!