CANT USE PET OR RECIPE WITH SSJ?

• why the hell i cant use my pet when im using SSJ? i cannot assing a new pet, i cannot use their skills, and like the subjet says, i cant use new recipes with SSJ put on, there are probably other instances where i cant do something because i have SSJ ON, shouldnt this be fix as fast as possible?

• I submitted a ticket for this aaaages ago. They gave me a "We'll discuss if we should change this" answer back then, as if it's intended. :S This bug is also the case with Kaioken, and also happens when setting up private shops, when trying to ride a bus, or ride a vehicle in general, There's alot of stupid stuff you can't do transformed, despite how it'd cause zero issues.

Dunno why you can use Dragonbuffs as Kaioken but not SSJ/GN either, but I suppose that's a different can of worms.

• I submitted a ticket for this aaaages ago. They gave me a "We'll discuss if we should change this" answer back then, as if it's intended. :S This bug is also the case with Kaioken, and also happens when setting up private shops, when trying to ride a bus, or ride a vehicle in general, There's alot of stupid stuff you can't do transformed, despite how it'd cause zero issues.

Dunno why you can use Dragonbuffs as Kaioken but not SSJ/GN either, but I suppose that's a different can of worms.

Yeah and they apparently dont care

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!