Communication between developer and player base

• So there are some recent updates that doesn't set well with me and others. I feel like when daneos are doing updates that effects the player base one way or another, it should be made some sort of poll/discussion before doing that update. Atm, Daneos are just constantly updating and changing things on the server at a rapid rate, and when majority don't agree on some of the updates, he sometimes change it back. Wouldn't it be a lot easier to ask the community (the people actually playing the game) if they wish for such a change before it's CHANGED?? This is just my opinion, and i'm not saying daneos is not doing a good job when deciding updates, i'm just saying that the players that are experiencing the effects of his updates knows whether it was a good o ar bad update.

Example of updates:

Token update: I understand that people shouldn't afk farm tokens, and not giving tokens while people are afk sounds reasonable, but if we look into why people afk farm tokens in the first place, we get a different story. Do i think people afking for tokens shouldn't get tokens at all, yes i do, but at the same time, people shouldn't need to play for 2 days straight (no sleep, 48 hours), to get a reasonable amount of tokens. This is an example of an update gone wrong. It removes ppl afking for tokens, but at the same time punish people that aren't able to play for several hours a day to gain a small amount of tokens. This is where a discussion/poll would've been helpful. We could've removed afk token farming, but at the same time lower the prices in token shop or increase token gained per 10/15 min, so that people playing actually felt that they got rewarded with tokens.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!