The best PvP class for now?

• hi there dbog community.

for kid budokai its depends on the class. generally its wonder majins (long stuns durations makes it hard for an opponent to get an attack off) dragon clan (heals make it one heck of a tank) martial artist (the only counter to wonders) with dodge

for adult budokai Shadow kinghts do have a large advantage over other classes due to there best skills bold strike and life steal being almost maxed at the current cap in my opinion its them and karma. Karmas always are a threat in 1v1s due to the spammable stuns and verities they can attack with.

Dendes have there best skills at this cap as well and are quiete deadly as they can smash tanks like sks with ease.

Ultimates are a dark horse at this cap as they tend to give sks a run with there money, and with props buff outlive a karmas skill lock with there buffs and curse removals.

in general humans are kinda weak right now in terms of ease of class. this will get better as the cap gets raised

I hope my opinion provides some information that maybe usefull

regards boxbox

also I see the special message in your signature kamiramin lol

• Best class you say eh...

did i not see this thread before ????

anyways

Late game info everyone can become op in any class depends on themself if they got enough experience needed to play that class

for budokai pt adult

most used class would be -- SK - Fighter - Karma And Plasma

most decent used class would be - Ultimate - SM - Turtle and Dende

Most less used class would be - Poko - DW - Crane and Grand Chef

budokai pt kid

most used class would be - wonder majin - dragon clan - spiritul - MA and Mighty majin (depends on your party)

Most less used class would be - warrior

SOLO adult budokai

well you will see mostly - SK - Fighter - Karma success

decent class you will see - SM - Ultimate - Dende - Turtle and plasma

less class you will see - dw - crane - grand chef and poko (Crane depends if you are got experience you can make far)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!