Regarding Boxes and the Cash Shop

• Hello! I keep hearing about different boxes, brown boxes, then I see silver and gold boxes in the cash shop. What is included in these boxes, and which ones are best to get? Also, i noticed there are ways to get silver and gold keys without the chest, do these drop in game, or how do you get them?

Furthermore on the cash shop, what is really worth getting aside auto-potions. Since fast flying is unlocked, do vehicles have a purpose, or is flight king?

Thanks for any info, I really couldn't find much in depth information on this stuff, and any insight would be well appreciated!

• Hello,

The Brown and Silver Boxes change the properties of the gear randomly.

The difference between these, is that with the silver you can choose a specific property to come out (will be random is the number of this one)

I think that the silver boxes are not implemented yet, instead the brown boxes you can get through the BOSS event; also you can buy them in Korin on private shops.

• Brown boxes gives your gear random but chance to get better stats,silver one lets you choose a stat from the current gear to increase it,are obtainable from cash shop and world boss.

Chests have a variety of items,lp/ep pots,popos,etc...are obtainable from cash shop and possibly by end game dungeons.

Keys are opening the chests,are obtainable from Token shop.

Mounts are always usable in RP's since you cant fly inside them.

As for what is worth,most people go for wagu coins,you get always something,that you can sell it for ingame currency.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!