Ideas for the game

• Hello guys i had some ideas to add to the game.First of all we need to ne able to go super saiyan 2 for sure.You can add to cash shop for cosmetics so its not pay 2 win by cosmetics i mean skins for costumes.World bossses at every map to be able to change hair and face and our character once again.A small upgrade in graphs would be better.And new maps im not very experienced with the game but these i guess are most of what it need

I already turned my head away from this thread the second I read super saiyan 2. You living in a fantasy world, time to get realistic, this is a private server, most private servers don't release new content, because of the cost of resources and the cost of time. About the super saiyan 2, what would you give nameks and majins to balance things out? Try chew on that

• I already turned my head away from this thread the second I read super saiyan 2. You living in a fantasy world, time to get realistic, this is a private server, most private servers don't release new content, because of the cost of resources and the cost of time. About the super saiyan 2, what would you give nameks and majins to balance things out? Try chew on that

This is basically Xenoverse forum on steam all over again.

• I already turned my head away from this thread the second I read super saiyan 2. You living in a fantasy world, time to get realistic, this is a private server, most private servers don't release new content, because of the cost of resources and the cost of time. About the super saiyan 2, what would you give nameks and majins to balance things out? Try chew on that

i already thought about that you can give namekians the power to combine with the kami or something like that about he majins you add super buu fused with the gohan i just gave an idea for some new content nothing more nothing less mate

• i already thought about that you can give namekians the power to combine with the kami or something like that about he majins you add super buu fused with the gohan i just gave an idea for some new content nothing more nothing less mate

also if they dont like this idea they can just add some new abilities over lvl 55 cause i saw the lvl cap is lvl 70 if im right

• Hello guys i had some ideas to add to the game.First of all we need to ne able to go super saiyan 2 for sure.You can add to cash shop for cosmetics so its not pay 2 win by cosmetics i mean skins for costumes.World bossses at every map to be able to change hair and face and our character once again.A small upgrade in graphs would be better.And new maps im not very experienced with the game but these i guess are most of what it need

I don't think that adding cosmetic SSJ2 is so much needed. There's lots of bug and balance to do first.

• I don't think that adding cosmetic SSJ2 is so much needed. There's lots of bug and balance to do first.

i agree about ssj2.The cosmetics is something to do if they want to make some money and us happy about the balance i dont know much im 24 lvl in the game and all of that that i said are for the future for new content

• If you want SSJ2 cosmetic then just mod your client. Problem solved. There can't be a SSJ2 transformation in form of a skill ingame cuz of the game story. If you wanna have SSJ2, you have to mod it. Only way to get it.

Also a little tip: Don't mention SSJ2 too often. SSJ2 won't happen. People who do that are seen as big noobs and as Jinrei wrote, i also didn't continue to read at first xD I was done after reading "ssj2".

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• If you want SSJ2 cosmetic then just mod your client. Problem solved. There can't be a SSJ2 transformation in form of a skill ingame cuz of the game story. If you wanna have SSJ2, you have to mod it. Only way to get it.

Also a little tip: Don't mention SSJ2 too often. SSJ2 won't happen. People who do that are seen as big noobs and as Jinrei wrote, i also didn't continue to read at first xD I was done after reading "ssj2".

ok dude but you made a mistake i didnt say ssj2 cosmetic these are 2 different idea.What i mean is to add to the cash shop cosmetics

• Well now that you edited your first post i see what you mean.

And my personal opinion is: I don't care about this xD

Will ignore this then.

We good. 8o

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

Edited once, last by SumTingWong ().

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!