cc does not give dogi ball

• 1.Eso pasa despues de la actuliazion los antes IBA 20 Veces Como CC25 me salian 2 Ahora he ido 40 no me salio tambien Ninguna de las monedas Las Monedas Batle en solitario dan los antes 15 Daban mas despues de la actualicion Paso ESO

Eso sucede después de la actuliazion antes de ir como 20 veces CC25 he dejado 2 ahora se han ido 40 No dejó ninguna también las monedas de monedas Batle sólo dan 15 antes de que se dieron más tras la etapa de actualización que

• Dude, it doesn't even matter, even if you get one, the success and fail rate are terrible, i've got 7 dogi ball and all failed when the fail rate is 20% so i pretty much give up on dogi ball. I told many times to fix this and they do not listen so I'm not going to even bother getting dogi ball anymore because dogi ball are completely SHIT.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• It's been about 6 months since I've visited the forums or even played DBO and I've noticed that the servers have entered the long awaited open beta phase. After logging back in and creating a character I decided to buy a kangaroo from the cash shop in order to make travel a little easier for myself. But after attempting to load up on points by using the in game link I was met with a white screen saying "Nothing's here". Have there been any changes to the way you buy cash points, is so how do I go about purchasing them? Or are you only able to use the cash points you were refunded after the wipe of the pre-open beta servers? Any helpful information would surely be appreciated.

This is not relevant to this thread mate. If you want to know and fix problems then you make your own thread. I'm not sure how cash point works now anyway. So make a thread or ask a staff in discord.

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• if I understand brother but before after the update they gave dogi ball to the 25th floor several times now they do not give anything

This is not relevant to this thread mate. If you want to know and fix problems then you make your own thread. I'm not sure how cash point works now anyway. So make a thread or ask a staff in discord.

if I understand brother but before after the update they gave dogi ball to the 25th floor several times now they do not give anything

• Just don't even bother with dogi ball, they are broken, they have failed me 7 times in a row and same happened to my friends but since they do nothing about it. I would just give up on dogi ball because you are just wasting time trying to get one anyway. Try to get dogi ball from honey event.

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!