Advanced Stats Details

• is it possible to get more detailed character stats in future?

there are a lot of stats which dont explain themself.

some examples: Dodge / Hitrate, you just see numbers but dont really know the effect, i would like too see it exactly.

like how much % dodge chance is 1200 dodgrate? or % hit chance on 1200?

Same for all other stats, LP reg does it count every 1 sec or every 5sec or how?? 30 critrate is 30% chance or how to understand?,

pyhsical/energy def how much % dmg reduce is 1200 for example?

and what is defense rate?

would be great to see all that infos with holding the mouse on it, just like it already works for strenght,dex etc..

• Sooooo...you're having a Thread conversation with yourself? xD

Sad. Posted here so you don't look too crazy hahahahaha

About the detailed part:

Atm i would say no. We will see the stat numbers as shown in the picture above. Should be enough i guess. You literally see everything there.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• 1. hahahaha lol i´ve just refreshed this thread after like 2 months cause it was somewehere on page 4 :D

2. yeah the new stat window will be nice but you dont see everything there ( on the picture)

or can you tell me how much damage reduction i have with my 3206 P. defense / 3561 E. Defense? :P

• 1. hahahaha lol i´ve just refreshed this thread after like 2 months cause it was somewehere on page 4 :D

2. yeah the new stat window will be nice but you dont see everything there ( on the picture)

or can you tell me how much damage reduction i have with my 3206 P. defense / 3561 E. Defense? :P

Maybe it's below on that stat list. In the screenshot you can scroll down a little bit ;)

Ofc it still could be not the case tho...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!